cool Xmas gift

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
I found this surfing around. I love
default_wub.png
the idea and already want a pot for Christmas. Thought some of you might also like it.

Pretty neat idea.

http://www.claypony.com/index.html

Back in high school (i will never get use to saying that...) about 3 years ago, my art teacher always bugged me for horse hair, whenever i would clip the horses i'd always give him some horse hair. He had tons of this pottery sitting around. It is pretty neat stuff. I seen him at walmart last year, he bugged me about the horse hair agian...i miss him
default_wub.png
, some day will have to stop in at school and give him some horse hair.

Its really awesome stuff
default_smile.png

A few years back I saw some of this in person during the Breyer Fest at the Ky Horse Park. I had thought I would do an item from one of Lee's favorite horses but haven't yet. Beautiful pieces........................ It is a great way to remember a deceased beloved horse by using their tail hair in a personalized item.

I used to have a ceramic store about 12 years ago and we did the horse hair pottery and loved it. I am thinking about getting another kiln in the next month or so and start doing it again. Beautiful!!!!

Latest posts

Back