Convention news??????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise

Reaction score
Can someone please post some of the happenings and news from convention??

Those of us that had to stay home are curious about some of the topics that were to be discussed.

Was anything brought up about measuring, suspensions info , changes???

It has already been brought out here on this forum, you will just need to find it.

As far as the measuring goes they realized that they need to crack down on measuring. The stewards have been givin papers of pictures of how the horse is suppose to stand when it comes to getting measured.

Also the whole membership voted on how they are going to pick the stewards the same way they pick the judges for nationals and congress. Not the same ones year after year.

I still am not sure. Are you saying that the board let that one pass at their meeting after it was voted for at the commitee meeting? And is it really something that will really go in the rule book?

Kind of slow to understand here. Renee

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on directors, please give us a yes or no. I'm dying to find this one out.

I can't believe that ther aren't more people wondering about this too. I feel this is a very big item.

I got the nicest email fromm one of the directors explaining things but I still can't figure out if it was decided at the board meeting or tabled for the Spring meeting. I thought they had to vote on whatever the membership decided at the National Convention at the National Convention. I did find out that the stewards for Nationals will be decided on at the Spring meeting. . Renee

I recieved a very easy to understand email from our director explaining that most of the items will be decided at the Spring Board meeting. I think that this gives them more time to study the proposals that the membership voted yes on, at the conventions. She also said that she would like to know the general memberships feelings(those that could not attend convention), which is wonderful. So we must be sure to contact our directors to let them know how we feel about the things to be decided at the Spring meeting.

Spring Board Meeting Big Deal.

Latest posts

Back