Confession Time!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear your pajamas to do your morning chores?

• Yes, frequently

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, occasionally

• NOT HARDLY! Are you kidding???

• Total voters
CAM Posted Today, 04:17 AM
You should have added...does anyone do them in their birthday suit? You would have nearly had me click on that one. You see, the other afternoon, one of our pregnant mares was laying flat out in the sunshine and I was getting ready to go out to dinner so had just gotten out of the shower. She is a maiden mare so I am a little nervous with her anyway. Have her due in early May but I have learned to expect the unexpected. Anyhow, I grabbed the binoculars to see if she was just sleeping and with my grand eyesight, I thought she might be having contractions. I ran in circles trying to find some clothes and seriously considered running out there in my birthday suit! Good thing I didn't because, as I was out there checking her, the "hottie" FedEx driver drove up the driveway to deliver a package! Would have been my luck.
:new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: :new_rofl: You probably would have made his day!

By the way the horses in your avatar are all gorgeous!

Ok, I confess, Yes I do morning chores in my PJ's and I have been known to "HIDE" in the barn when someone pulls in the yard........because I am so embarrassed, not about the PJ's but about the rat's nest on top of my head, that I didn't take the time to comb........the horses don't care what I look like!LOL
default_unsure.png
:

I have also been know to run my daughter to school in my Pj's!lol Good thing all I have to do is drop her off at the front doors, then straight home I go.........I would die if I ever got pulled over while in my Pj's!haha I have started throwing a cap on now with my Pj's so at least no one can see my rat's nest of hair in the mornings. Been caught several times by my neighbors!LOL :eek:

Edited to add, during foaling time, if I see a mare on camera down and pushing.......don't care what I have on or don't have on look out here I come.........
default_yes.gif
: I have gotten out of the shower dripping wet in nothing but a towel and have done the mad dash to the stall on one occassion! SO glad we are in the country!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Marty, my thong sweats! LOL

Um, Annette, what exactly sweats?

Is it your thong, or something captured inside your thong?

Be very specific.

I'm quite interested.

FedEx driver drove up the driveway to deliver a package!

There ought to be a law against those pesky FedEx drivers. They always seem to show up here when my screen door is open and here I am all exposed getting dressed in the living room in my chair. I pay good money to live out here in the middle of nowhere, and where the heck is Jerry's yappy dog when I need him to alert me? Talk about getting caught with your pants down, or worse....Much, much worse........
default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:
default_frusty.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
You all are too funny!!! :new_shocked:

Technically I don't do chores in my jammies because I hate wearing dirty clothes inside. I have designated outdoor clothes that get washed every couple of days.

But my outdoor clothes are always those that are too filled with holes and stains to be worn elsewhere, so I pretty much look like a bum when I'm outside!

I have been known to go outside in a t-shirt and underwear and nothing else if I need to check on someone or some noise.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

My elderly neighbor lady is always outside in a t-shirt and nothing else. She's lived here since before there were other houses on the street, she's an old farmer's wife, she doesn't care about modesty obviously, we love her anyway
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]The neighbors are used to me running out in the morning in my robe to feed. I work nights and don't get to bed till 1:30 or so so I get up at 7:00am and feed then go back to bed :bgrin [/SIZE]

Yes, in the summer, and I am disgusing about it too.

I go out to feed with bed hair, my nightshirt pinned with diaper pins here and there because of all the holes in them, tube socks, combat boots, vericose veins showing, and loose boobs flopping in the wind.

What do I care?

I'm stunning in my very own special way. :eek:
:new_rofl: OMG Marty .... you and I must be cut from the same cloth.

I only have 1 neighbor w/in eye shot ans she's quite accustomed to my morning feeding attire.... which sound s similar to Marty's.

CUTE POLL ~ Boy did I ever need a laugh this morning.

Oh this was a Great Poll! I love it! I do feed many mornings in my Jammies! I Feed alot of times at 5:30 am! Then there is the 9-10 pm bed check where jammies are hte only way to go!

Marty you got me laughing soo hard I can't see stright!

RNR

Latest posts

Back