Conditioner For manes?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcfarm

Reaction score
I read her a while back someone using olive oil products? Can not remember, was it in the African -American section at stores?

Also the best product for temp color in mane. Gelding is blk and white , and his mane gets that red at the ends.

Thanks

I am one of those that uses the Olive oil products
default_smile.png
When I showed down in Illinois everyone kept asking me how I got those manes, tails and coats to glisten and shine and it was all the olive oil products. I put it everywhere not just manes and tails.

Yes its in the African American section and its much cheaper if you buy it at Sallys beauty supply or walmart.

The best hair color I have used that actually stays in is just for men in natural black. I can do it once and last the whole show season.

I LOVE Olive Oil products!! You can even use the Olive Oil Sheen Spray like PEPI and it is cheaper. You can buy it right on line from Sally's also and Walmart carries some Olive Oil products as well. They have a root stimulator shampoo that I really like as well to use on manes as long as you do not get it in their eyes. If you need a hair conditioning cream then you can also get Motions brand hair conditioning cream. It is good and from Sally's. I have been using these for a couple of years now and really like it!!

Here is one and I cant believe how cheap it is on amazon? Wonder if thats for real LOL

My link

This stuff is great. I use it on Features mane all year because its a huge thick mane and knots up so easily. This stuff really helps keep it from tangling. Smells really good too but you should see Feature pout when I comb his mane and put this stuff in. I think he thinks its too girly LOL. He will stand there and let out huge sighs. Hubby thinks its so funny.

Latest posts

Back