Computer question, can anyone help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitestar

Reaction score
I am trying to print pages off the computer but it is cutting off the right side of the page. I use to remember how to reconfigure my computer to print the whole page that shows up on the screen, but forgot. I cant hit print screen as I need multiple pages, I just need to tell my computer to print how all of it. Can anyone walk me through it?

thanks

debbie

trying to print out a typical page from a website, sometimes just text sometimes with photos, no matter it always cuts off about 5-10 words that should show up on the right side, it is like it cuts off about 2" of margin.

Try going to file-pull down to page setup. Change your margin setting to be less than the default.

Hope it works.

Print in landscape mode... or if your printer has the feature, choose "Fit

to Page".

Or

What you need to do is click on "file" (in the up left hand corner) click on

"page setup" change all of the borders to "0" or as smal as it will let you

save it and your all set to go!

File >> Page Setup and check "Shrink to fit page

width".

See if one of these helps you out :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
From what you have said i get the impression that you are trying to print off pages from the internet. some sites have printer friendly versions. You could try to mess with the seetings and change it to land scape. or what would work the best in copy and pasting the information you want and photo you want in to your word doucment program.

hope this helped

-storm

Latest posts

Back