come to Aloha for a party

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please come to our Christmas party here Dec 8th at 6 pm..We wouldlike to invite all our mini horse family of friends to attend..Open house on Dec 9th...Lee Crutchfield

Everyone is welcome and it is very close to RDu airport..I have blocked a group of rooms at Jammison Inn in Sanford NC..I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you can all come share this SPECIAL time of year with us.My home is open to everyone..Please come see us..S. Lee Crutchfield

Kay, you and Karla and Fran come pick me up.

Then we drive from here. It's not far.

Thanks for the wonderful invite Lee! Wish I could make it but it's just a little too far. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas! :bgrin

oh now that would be fun!!!! marty, kay, fran and karla now theres a group!!! one of us needs to win the lottery and we can fly there and buy horses LOL

Last edited:
Eighteen days and counting! ! ! Cain't waaiitt -- see I am getting hang of the Southern drawl already!

Stac

Bumping this back up .....Good Luck at your open house/Christmas party!
default_smile.png

Kaykay.....since your husband's name is also Russ(you shared that with me once
default_smile.png
)......and he can't go.....I am willing to be your stunt double hubby. Don't worry I'll wear VICKS in my nose and be good. :bgrin Anything for a vacation Kay
default_wink.png
: :lol:

Besides who's gonna keep Karla and Marty from quilting and scrunchie festing in the yuletide season at Aloha? I don't know Fran so will assume she is the tame one of the group. :new_shocked:

Look out for that Marty's scrunchie mistletoe......I hear it's the best
default_wub.png
: ...and packs quite a punch.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait, i love parties. And i can't wait to see everybody too. Looking forward to having a lot of fun. Aubrey

Russ im laughing so hard!!! oh and fran being the tame one hmmmm NOT. lol. MY russ is not big on traveling so Im sure hed be happy if you would step in. I can just imagine poor Russ with this group of women. Probably wouldnt know what hit ya!!!

Okay we should all go buy lottery tickets. If someone wins they have to charter a plane and pick us all up.

A girl can dream cant she?? :lol:

Russ, you are so right! I AM the tame one! Yep, yep. Kay is such a bad influence.
default_rolleyes.gif
: Any time we go some where I am worried I'll be picked up on a BUIK (being under the influence of Kay).

Oh, and at least she couldn't get your names mixed up. :lol:

Fran

OK.....Kay, Karla, Marty or Fran......I have NOT won the lottery yet. Have any of you? Don't hold out on me if you won. :lol:

Do you have the jet booked yet?
default_pray.gif
: It is cold cold cold here in Iowa :cold: and anywhere warmer would be nice....spending it with mini friends makes it even better!

Lee if we did show up......look for a group that resembles a Saturday Night Live skit...... :lol:
default_wink.png
: Just teasing.......

Season Greetings to All......I hope the gang at Aloha Acres has a great open house/Christmas party! :aktion033:

Janet and I will try to make it if Kirby won't make us take a monkey home....Thanks For the invite!

Ronnie

Thank you for the invitation...I would soooo love to come visit and talk "horse" with people.
default_wub.png
:

BUT, I have to work to support my horsey habit...so I will be there in spirit only...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I would love to come!! my husband is from greensborough(sp) maybe i could tak him into coming!!!

shelley<><

Seven days & counting - and I'm not taking any monkeys home either!

Stac

Woudn't that be fun! Sorry I wouldn't be able to come this year though, distance, time. But I hope you have a GREAT time, and please take lots of pictures to share and tell all about it!

~Karen

:new_shocked: Would love to go but a tad bit far for me !! :new_shocked:

I will just have to wait and hopefully meet you if your able to come up to our show in Ontario !!
default_wink.png
:

Debbie

Wow how generous, I wish I could come! You guys all have fun! I'll make a note to come back here to look for stories and photos!

Latest posts

Back