Come One, Come All! NMHC's AMHA Show in NH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
The Northeast Miniature Horse Club will kick off its 2010 Show Season on Sunday, May 23rd at the beautiful Clear Brook Farm in Hancock, NH. We will have a full-slate of classes with an emphasis for the performance enthusiast! We planned the classes with the performance horse in mind, scheduling driving and in-hand performance classes throughout the day -- not all crammed in at the end of the show.

Three judges (one World Show Judge), great exhibitors, lots of wonderful prizes from our corporate sponsors, Cake (we always serve cake to keep everyone happy!), a beautiful facility and lots of friendly faces.

Please join us!

http://northeastminis.org/calendar.htm

You can find all the information about our upcoming events at that link. And please visit our sponsor section. These businesses and individuals were very generous to our club's efforts this year.

Hope to see you at Clear Brook on the 23rd!

I sure plan to be there!!! Just hope Sox foals by then or it will complicate things.

One question: I know there is a High Point Performance Award - something I highly approve of!! But can you tell me exactly which classes count toward the award?? Open?? Ammy?? Both?? Are points counted the same as AMHA counts them?

Mary

Latest posts

Back