Come join us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
Received the entry forms for the SHirley Odegaard mini fun show. Wanted to share.

Leia: maybe Kody will be well by then and hope to see you!

Gives us a chance to take some of the horses we did not take to other shows this year and give them some experience. We always have a crowd for the early afternoon obstacle and jumping in the outdoor covered arena because it is the last day of the fair. Many who have never seen minis come and join us and cheer us on.

Where: Monroe, Wa. When: Sept. 4th. Time: 9 A.M.

Cost: $5.00 class and stalls are $3.00 for the day. This includes free parking pass and entry to the fair.

entries close Aug 25th in order to get your passes to you

Classes:

Junior stallions 3 years and under

Senior stallion, 34 and over and 34 and under

geldings, 34 and over and 34 and under

Junior mares 3 yrs and under

Senior mares, 34 and over and 34 and under

Pleasure driving open: 17 yrs and under

Pleasure driving open 34 and under and 34 and over--must be 18

pleasure driving gentleman must be 18

pleasure driving ladies must be 18

roadster, multiple hitch, costume

jumping 34 and over and 34 and under

obstacle in hand and obstacle driving

Awww Cheryl I would love to go, but Monroe is wayyyy too crowded to deal with. I wish it were at the Trails, or Spanaway or Elma and I would be there will bells on!!!

Have a great time!

well we are just going to have to check out some open shows at Elma then, I heard the trails may be sold and torn down--darn!

They are adding more mini classes these days to the open shows.

Let you know if I find out any going on.

Cheryl,,,,

That is a great idea! I would love to take Falcon to one more show if I can. I was hoping to swing Oregon State fair, but that doesn't look like it is happening. EVRN with my new trailer. Oh well.

Here is the web address for the Trails, I hope it isn't gone... http://trailsendarena.com/

It's unfortunate they couldn't get their rumps in gear and get those entry forms out earlier! :nono: By the time I got mine it was too late to ask for time off of work on a holiday so I can't go. I probably wouldn't have anyway, the only things I could have shown in (since they aren't offering country pleasure) were obstacle driving and jumping and it isn't worth the loss of holiday pay for those. ::shrug::

I do miss showing at the fair though. It was always a good time.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh well. I wish you guys a wonderful event! I'll be sitting at a desk in Kirkland.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Leia

Hey how about announcing this on [email protected] ?

I saw someone on there asking about this this morning....

You can join at yahoogroups if you're not already a member (it's free to anyone in the NW or interested in minis in the NW region, has NOTHING to do with any club and it's for sale and wanted ads/events/equipment relating to Miniature Horses).

Liz

Latest posts

Back