Come check out my new mare!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I wanted to share my new mare with you all. I bought her at the Greencastle sale on May 9th. Her name is Morning Glory Silver Bullette. She's a silver dapple and white. She's 4 years old and measured at the sale 35.25" but she may be under that. AMHA/AMHR/WCMHR as of right now. I may possibly register her in Pinto later on.

Her sire is Ashly Acres Feathers Blue Revanchee, a 28" grey homozygous pinto, (possibly owned by Morning Glory Miniatures in VA). His sire is Ashly Acres Bruzzies Silver Feather owned by Ross Neck Miniatures.

Her dam is Aloha Ashly Acres Lullaby, a 33" sorrel, (possibly owned by Morning Glory Miniatures in VA), sired by DMC Nickolas owned by Star Lake Miniatures in PA.

Anyone know these horses or have foals by any of them?

She has a flag waving trot and just makes you want to watch her all day long. She is the sweetest girl and easy to work with.

I don't have any action pics of her right now but hope to get some soon. Here are ones that I do have of her.

All pics taken 5/13/09

100_0552.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0547.jpg

Thanks for looking at my new girl!! I'm quite the happy camper with my new girl and plan on showing her some this summer at my local shows.

Becky M.

Thanks everyone! When I talked to her owner at the sale they told me she was living with a herd of dairy goats, a pony, and another mini. She's pretty fit/in show shape, imho, when you stand next to her. She was only on pasture and got hay as well. When I asked if she had ever been bred they told me that she had been exposed to an appaloosa stallion last fall but didn't think she had been bred. When I checked her I couldn't feel a baby but there may always be that possibility for a fall foal if she did catch. I may eventually breed her but right now I'm planning on showing her and just having fun with her. Hopefully when I get my other filly driving better this mare will be my next project.

Becky M

Latest posts

Back