Colorful Easter Puppies have arrived!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanH

Reaction score
My American Pit Bull Terrier, Daisy May, decided she wanted to wait for a special day for her special babies. Daisy delivered 11 colorful EASTER puppies this morning. She had her first puppy at 7:50 am and just had #11 at 1:00 pm - I sure hope she is finished. We had a sonogram done because she was huge, and I knew she had 10, but little #11 was an added surprise. One little girl has a perfect heart shape on the back of her neck and one little boy has the Mercedes Benz logo on his back.

Proud parents

boogiedaisyheadssmall.jpg

Mom and her new babies

daisypuppies.jpg

Jean

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: They are just beautiful
default_wub.png
: I love Pit Bulls
default_wub.png
:

I just love my pits, the parents of these puppies are exceptional! Give them all kisses for me

Heidi

Beautiful parents. You'll have to post more pics of the pups as they grow!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Holy Puppies, Batman! ELEVEN?! mom sure looks proud, doesn't she? Congrats to you and can't wait to see pics as they start waddling around in a few weeks. Mmmm, puppy breath!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Alicia

Look into the eyes of those lovely parents...these will be nice dogs...I wish you well with them

:new_shocked: WOW...looks like she kept you "hopping" on Easter Sunday!! COngratulations on the new pups...can't wait to see their sweet little faces when they are about 6 weeks old!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back