Coco

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVER

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is the latest on Coco? And I do hope Leeanna is doing well too.

Hi,

I updated the thread earlier today but didnt get around to this evening.

Coco's temp this morning was still at 100.4. He's eating like he normally does, still not finishing his hay but doing allot better eating. Pooping is much better to. He still has the couph, but not as bad. I was down in the barn all day and he only couphed about 3 times, allot less then i had been.

We took his temp around 5pm today and his temp was 100.3 which really isnt bad.

I can still hear some rattling in his chest when he takes a deep breath.

We are going to call the vet in the morning and see if he wants to come out tommarow or tuesday to have a final check on him and see if he wants us to continue on the med's or if there is anything else he wants us to do for him.

But he is so much better, im sure he will be a bit tired for a while but he is much better

It was a long weekend
default_wacko.png
:.

Thanks, i almost forgot to update!

default_yes.gif
:

Leeana

Sounds like he's on the mend!
default_yes.gif
:

MA

Thanks Leeanna, and sorry I didn't catch the other update. It sounds like he is improving and I do hope he continues to do so. I do think it is a good idea to have the vet re-check him before taking him off meds as he sounds like he still has some congestion of sorts in there. Also, please don't let yourself get run down too badly spending most of your time in the barn with him. Thanks for the update.

Barb

Latest posts

Back