CMHR's Annual Everything but the Kitchen Sink

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I've started posting items on the auction. I have got a lot more to get up and will do so for the next few days. I will get new pictures of the Montana Silversmith earrings and the show jacket later this afternoon. Please go look and hopefully you will find something you just have to have. We just took 3 more horses in this weekend and we have now close to 20 horses in rescue.[/SIZE]

More items posted on last page of this topic!!!

Please help us help these horses...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all your hard work Gini! And thank you to all who give!

Look for my PM, I'm going to donate a show bow, in the winner's choice of color!

Go to the LC auction right here (link above) and it's a section there
default_smile.png

Here is a link to the

CMHR Auction Listings

Lots of neat items to bid on!
I hadn't realized that CMHR had so many horses in rescue. Y'all are amazing!

100% of the proceeds go to the Rescue. They also have Membership and Donation listings in addition to the items listed.
Come Join in the Fun and support Chances Mini Horse Rescue
Helping Mini Horses in Need

Maybe I missed the info somewhere, but how do we go about donating something for the auction? Do we send the item to Gini or just send her photos and keep the item until it's time for us to mail it to winning bidder? Sending things directly to the winning bidder would be my choice, if given one; although I can see where that could cause confusion.

Maybe I missed the info somewhere, but how do we go about donating something for the auction? Do we send the item to Gini or just send her photos and keep the item until it's time for us to mail it to winning bidder? Sending things directly to the winning bidder would be my choice, if given one; although I can see where that could cause confusion.

Donna,

If you would take the picture and e-mail it to me with description I will get it right up... At the end of the auction I can send the address for you to mail to the winner.

Thanks for thinking about the rescue we really appreciate you all. I believe we now have about 18 - 20 rescues in at last count. I may have missed a few as we have had 4 come in last week. CMHR wouldn't exist to help the horses without all of you and your support!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU!!!!!![/SIZE]

[email protected]

Gini

Gini I counted 19 and that includes our unborn foal. Not to mention who else is going to turn up pregnant.

Here's one of our lastest rescues from last week in Tennessee

Her body score is very low and check out those feet

000_0043.jpg

Wow - her feet are a mess! Good on you guys for all your hard work down there! We're having a busier time than ever up here as well. Three new stallions in the last week alone! When I started, I thought we'd be dealing with oldtimers mostly. However, it is mostly young, neglected Minis that come in. People buy that cute little foal and then completely ignore it once it grows up. The colts turn into crazy stallions and they just don't geld them for some reason!
default_wacko.png

Best of luck with your Auction and all of the little ones in your care!
default_wub.png

Update. 2 stallions were gelded today.. One of the guys that our wonderful WI SC took in, a family bought this really cute little horse for their children. He then turned into an unruly little stallion that they had no control over. The foster home reports that some heavy training is due for this little one. I am posting in the next few minutes a collectable that a Wolverine fan will really appreciate. It is awesome!!

Gini I counted 19 and that includes our unborn foal. Not to mention who else is going to turn up pregnant. Here's one of our lastest rescues from last week in Tennessee

000_0043.jpg

Marty, Looking at how her feet are growing makes me wonder if she hasn't foundered?

Gini I counted 19 and that includes our unborn foal. Not to mention who else is going to turn up pregnant. Here's one of our lastest rescues from last week in Tennessee

000_0043.jpg

Marty, Looking at how her feet are growing makes me wonder if she hasn't foundered?
Maryann yes she has about a 15% rotation. We are hoping with diet and corrective trims with a supplement of remission she will turn around and be able to have a pain free life as a pet. She is one of the 3 we took in last week. The other mare also is foundered tho not as bad.

As you all can see we have many horses within the rescue right now that are in need of costly treatments, geldings, vaccinations etc.............

We are so appreciative of each and every person that donates and/or supports the rescue in any way, shape or form. It is truly because of all of you that we are able to stay up and operating.

We invite each and every person to visit our auction and bid away on all those wonderful items! Every single bid helps us to help the horses!

Thank you SO much!

More items added this morning. More to still add this afternoon.

Please help us with these horses. They were once a loved pet but due to unforseen circumstances they have come into CMHR. One little cutie was purchased for small children as pet. This cute colt became unmanageable stallion when testosterone kicked in. They threatened to leave him by the road way. He is with a foster right now to learn manners that were never taught. He and his pal Romeo were gelded yesterday. Hopefully both will find wonderful homes. Please help us help the horses.

Kody the newly gelded young guy.

auctionkody_edited-2.jpg

Here is Romeo. He does have a fallen crest, and we are going to work on that mane to get some weight off the neck.

romeo2.jpg

Here is Rose. She came in with Romeo and Snowflake.

texasrose_edited-1.jpg

Again CMHR is asking you all to help us with these pictured horses and all the others we have in rescue. These horses will be very grateful!!!

Thank you! Rose is a very beautiful girl!

New items will be added very soon including some beautiful note cards, stall guard, jewelry etc............ come on over and check it out!

Gini has forgotten to add the poles for the standard jump but they come with just FYI.

Mary Lou,

What a generous offer. I will have Gini contact you right away! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back