CMHR thanks our donors!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
CMHR Board Of Directors would like to thank:

Dawn Hahler - Owner of Barracuda Nippers for her generous donation of a brand new pair of Barracuda Nippers along with an extra set of blades for our basket at The World Show.

Deb Chapman for her generous donation of a wonderful gift certificate.

Missy Richardson for her generous donation of Body Builder.

Mellisa at KayJay for her generous donation of Red, White and Blue halters

Marty Garrison for her generous donation of one of her books "Barney The Buckskin".

Connie Parr - donated five beautiful stall signs

Hauled Right - 10% off any one transport! WOW!
default_new_multi.gif

If anyone else would like to donate a new item for our basket that we will be raffling off at The World Show please contact any board member! Thank you SO SO much!

Please if you are attending The World Show take a moment to stop by and say hello! :)

Hopefully next year we can do both Nationals and Worlds! That's the goal!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
connie you and the rest of chances are more then welcome just wish I could do more! p.s. gini just wait till you get my reciept at worlds since you've wanted it for over 2 years

Dawn

Congrats on getting the Barracuda Business. See you at Worlds!

Gini

Are you taking donations down at Worlds or just before it starts?

Hi Peggy We will be accepting the donations at Worlds also as time is running short. If the donor could let me know what they are donating for the basket I will get it listed.

Thanks for asking.

To everyone:

We would love to have more things to raffle off in our basket. Just let me know what you are bringing. Just look for us across from the snack bar
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

With the winter and cold weather coming we again have 7 coming into CMHR. I look at my horses and they are very well cared for, pleanty of food, farrier and vet care and

when we see these little one's coming in without such a great life it's very disheartning. Four of the one's coming in and possibly 2 more have been very well cared for but

due to illnesses their owners have to give them up. We have 2 more coming in the next month that are not in such great shape. The neighbor is feeding over the fence.

CMHR has evolved into a wonderful rescue for these animals. We have been able to help other rescues of late that helps all the horses. Connie has pledged to start after the holidays going around visiting our fosters, and homes that have adopted. We miss Jess's leadership but absolutely know Connie is going to be awesome at the head of this rescue.

We are asking for new items for the basket to be raffled. Gift certificates are wonderful especially to an online tack co. Maybe you will be the lucky person winning the basket of

goodies.

Thanks you for always being there for the horses. Good luck and best wishes to everyone for a wonderful Nationals and Worlds. Let's see the pictures and ribbons when you all get back! We will be at Nationals next year also as we were very short handed to go to both the shows. Dallas was closer to me and I could get the help there. Thank you all for helping us out.

Oh, by the way come by and get a goodie bag we're giving out this year.

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back