CMHR please take action!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I found this last night and didnt have time to post, but figured i would stop in during my lunch break! I will post fast because i only have about 15 miniates.

http://www.equinehits.com/horse-for-sale-in-ohio_82799.html

This mare needs help fast. She is only about 20 minutes from me and i emailed the lady begging her to get weight on this mare. If CMHR can take action fast, i would be willing to pick her up with a CMHR member and give her a foster home while she puts on weight or if someone wants to put some weight on her, i can give her a foster home afterwards.

Please take action on this one!

I have a bad feeling.

Sorry i couldnt post more, i only had enough time to stop at the library quick to post and i seen this sale add last night.

Leeana

Leeana,

I'm getting ahold of Ginny. This is horrible. Thank you we'll be in touch.

Gini

I found this last night and didnt have time to post, but figured i would stop in during my lunch break! I will post fast because i only have about 15 miniates.

http://www.equinehits.com/horse-for-sale-in-ohio_82799.html

This mare needs help fast. She is only about 20 minutes from me and i emailed the lady begging her to get weight on this mare. If CMHR can take action fast, i would be willing to pick her up with a CMHR member and give her a foster home while she puts on weight or if someone wants to put some weight on her, i can give her a foster home afterwards.

Please take action on this one!

I have a bad feeling.

Sorry i couldnt post more, i only had enough time to stop at the library quick to post and i seen this sale add last night.

Leeana

While this may be a mare that is compromised, I think that is a VERY bad picture for using to sell anyway.

Now, I've looked very hard and am wondering if that mare looks like weight may be a problem from the stance she is in and the splotchy shed she is doing.
default_wink.png
: I'm thinking she may not be in the poor body condition you may think. Only an "in person" look will tell for sure....or lots better pics!

Of course, you don't know when the picture was taken either.

Last edited by a moderator:
bess i agree shes standing horrible in that pic. Ive asked for more pics etc.
default_smile.png

we live in new jeresy and can drive to where ever she is and pick her up and foster her for a while.

Thanks for the offer minilover, but it looks like someone already bought her. Sure hope it was a good home.

Ginny StP

The lady has her minister email me and he said that she got her from a lady who daughter had gotten into a car accident and she belonged to her daughter. So this lady took her in.

What bothered me was that she said in that sale add that she is ready for breeding :new_shocked:.

NO!

I hope a good home got her.

Leeana

Latest posts

Back