CMHR Members Annual Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle@wescofarms

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The Board of Directors met this evening and set a date for the Annual Membership Meeting.

It will be held online with a similar format as last years. If you are a current member of CMHR, can you send me an email at [email protected] so you can be sent the instructions on accessing the website for the meeting.

Look forward to seeing everyone online!

The date again is March 23, 2005 at 8 p.m. EST. That is a Wednesday evening!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just bumping this back up.

Please do not email the address above in Michelle's post. At this time it is not a functional address so you will not get a response most likely.

If you have not received a reply from Michelle with the information to where the chat room is, please email me at

[email protected] and I will get you the information as soon as possible.

Again, the meeting is Wed March 23, 2005 at the following times:

8 PM Eastern Standard Time

7 PM Central Standard Time

6 PM Mountain Standard Time

5 PM Pacific Standard Time

Also, this meeting is open to all CMHR members, but we request that you log in with your first and last name as your user name so that we can take accurate minutes. There will be no password set for this meeting, so leave that blank. We only need your name.

And if at any time you wish to ask a question or make a comment, please just type a "?" and who ever has the floor will address you as soon as they can. Using this procedure will help to keep the meeting to a minimum.

Oh... you all are welcome to chat with each other freely before and after the meeting if you wish. So enjoy yourselves and I look forward to seeing you all Wed Night!

Latest posts

Back