CMHR First Rescue Case of 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mental illness must play a part in most of these cases, especially this one.

I just can't fathom how a sane person could live in a place like that, or make another living creature inhabit the same.

To understand this on any level makes me feel insane, myself.

I am so sorry for all she's been through, it must be that she will never be fully right again and live with the specter of starvation for the rest of her life. I know she is grateful and I hope she will blossom and find new life.

Thanks, Chances, for doing what we all can't do...offer a place and the strength and ability to rehabilitate these horses.

Liz

Ohh! I so feel for that poor little girl. I was crying by the time the video finished. Thank you guys for being there for her. Tell her from me that she is so beautiful and sweet and in no way deserved any of what happened in the past with these people and that not all humans are like what she has experienced. She must know that with you angels helping her. Sending prayers and good thoughts to everyone involved and hope she continues to improve until she healthy and happy for probably the first time in her life. Please keep us updated! I will be sending a paypal donation.

That is awful. I am so glad that you found and saved her.
default_no.gif

I know I will probley get in trouble for this but.

I put the video of the new rescue on my blog on myspace profile.

so everyone will see it.

I'm trying to see if alot of people will help in donations toward this little Sweetheart.

so if I get in trouble for doing this I'm sorry, I just want to help her sooo much!!!

Marty I could not bring myself to look at the video. But from the replys this person needs to be put out of our misery. Glad that CMHR could help her...
default_wub.png

Marty, I also couldn't bring myself to watch the video but I did take a look at her photos on he website.

I'm really lost for words.

Thank you to everyone involved.

xox Leonie xox

See how very VERY much your donations have helped!!

With out all of you who have given,,,,I shutter to think what may have happened to this little girl.

Thanks to you all,,,and thanks to CMHR for giving her a chance.

You are all the best group of people!!!!

Monday update.

Little Miss Tennessee is doing very well. She seems to have not been beaten or struck and abused in that way and shows no "mental" problems. She's sweet as can be and is an attention hound. Her feet have been leveled off she can walk around a little on them. She's walking slowly and carefully now and no more blood coming from her bad toe. Those feet have a long way to go with tiny trims every 4 weeks or so to let her back down to normal. She loves her food and hay and is being a pig about it so its tiny portions several times a day. She loves being scratched and has lice all over her from top to bottom that are croaking from treatment . The lice were sucking the life out of her. Her hair coat is thin and missing in places, so she is wearing a little stall blanket and seems to like that. She is extremely lovey dovey, loves to be held and babied. She likes her big stall and rolls in the shavings, walks around smelling her poop a lot and has a cat for a stall buddy. She absolutely hates little dogs around and bit one. Naughty, naughty. Its a good day in Tennessee.

Thank you for the outpouring of love.

Your moral support helps us so much.

I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for Little Miss Tennessee!!! She just looked so adorable yet so very sad in the video. I'm glad the spunk is coming back (poor doggie tho!) It's sounding more and more like this will be a happy ending. Can't wait to start seeing some before and after pics.

First off I would like to say "Thank You" to all who had a hand in saving this beautiful mini girl. She needed your help desperately. I would also like to say I would love to become a member of CMHR and a helper to rescue as well but since I am pro slaughter I can't see that happening.

I have my mini that I adopted from a rescue and he is doing wonderfully. He is healthy, happy and runs the place around here so to speak. He knows he is king with the other animals!

When I see minis or a biggie in that condition it breaks my heart and tears fill these old eyes.

I would love to learn more about CMHR. Ive been to the website but would like to speak to someone who can explain how things work, your mission statement if possible and if there is a possibility of my becoming a rescue or foster home for minis.

My email is [email protected], please I would love to hear from someone. ~S~

Marty I posted on your other thread on the CMHR forum. Thank God you were there for this little girl. I challenge everyone who reads this to send a little something to CMHR to help with their rescues, every penny adds up and I just sent a donation through paypal to CMHR. This is going to be a tough year for all but without our donations CMHR won't be able to help these little guys and abuse happens everyday somewhere.

Yvonne
default_wub.png

The donations have started coming in for Little Miss Tennessee. Thank you! The donations sent for her will be kept separate and used for her care only. This will be a long recovery for this little girl and CMHR thanks every one for their thoughts, prayers and the donations for her care.

You all are very much appreciated!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I too want to thank all who have given. I didn't get much sleep last night knowing my horses were snug in the barn with a hay snack and this little girl had been through the things she had.

I sure do not want to use this as a fundraiser, but I hope those who see their minis the same, fed and protected, will be able to help this little filly out.

I sure know we and CMHR can not help them all, but just looking at this one, look at the difference it has made for her. And she is important.

To all of those at CMHR, I just can not begin to imagine the emotions you have gone through with her, but I want to thank you for being able to go through that gamit of emotions and help her out.

To be able to help all of them,,,,,,thank you so much!
default_wub.png

My thoughts are with you and her as she continues to improve.

The check is in the mail, Without a doubt.. I am so THANKFUL to those involved in her rescue.
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_worshippy.gif

Please keep the up dates coming,

Bless her heart,

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Thank you everyone for inquiries concerning Little Miss Tennessee.

I just saw this and am disgusted for the treatment of that sweet little girl...

I cried and am so grateful for CMHR for helping this little girl in need. I cant wait to see pix of her as she comes along.

Thanks to everyone who helped this little girl in her time of need.

Missy

Gini, I just wanted to say Thank you again for the wonderful chat yesterday!

I will be most defiantly be joining CMHR and once I get my area cleaned up will put in the application for being a foster home.

You touched my heart with your warmness and how CMHR works. ~S~

I'm giving "US" a BIG STANDING OVATION for this one!!! MARTY! JESS!! KAY!! SHANNON!! WENDI, CATHY and of course even "ME"! - this was a hard one and you are all the very best!!!!!! XXXOOO

Thank you to every single person inquiring about her and for all donations. We sure appreciate all the support. You all always seem to come through! What a great bunch!! THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!

Saddle Trail - doesn't Gini have the sweetest kindest voice? We can't wait to have you become a part of CMHR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty I posted on your other thread on the CMHR forum. Thank God you were there for this little girl. I challenge everyone who reads this to send a little something to CMHR to help with their rescues, every penny adds up and I just sent a donation through paypal to CMHR. This is going to be a tough year for all but without our donations CMHR won't be able to help these little guys and abuse happens everyday somewhere.Yvonne
default_wub.png
I posted on the other forum, too. Twister I met your challenge to donate! (And I'm thankful that my company matches donations dollar for dollar! Woo hoo!) Even as I typed in my donation I was in tears for Little Miss Tennessee.
default_crybaby.gif
CMHR is my charity of choice because I know that all the donations are used for the horses and not salaries or advertising. I will say it again, you are all awesome and have a special place in heaven.
default_hypocrite.gif
default_wub.png

(Marty, Jess, Kay, Shannon, Wendi, Cathy, and Connie...and anyone else who helped on this one. My hat is off to you!
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
)

Rebecca, Billy and Silver

I too would like to thank everyone again.

Marty,,,,,how's she doing?
default_saludando.gif

My thoughts are with her and those taking care of her and wish her the very best!!!!

Latest posts

Back