CMHR First Rescue Case of 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Guys this has been an incredible heartwrenching week for the Board of Directors.

We were able to move on this within 48 hours and bring her out of there.

She was just the saddest little thing I've ever seen.

This is why you donate to us.

The coupons you have sent us will help feed her.

The wormers you sent will be used to help her parasite problems.

The probios you sent will be used to help her rally.

The blankets you sent will be used to help keep her warm.

The bandaging you sent will be used for her poor little feet.

The cash you sent was used to pay her hospital bill.

Please meet our little girl, now known as "Little Miss Tennessee"

I can't wait to give you all updates on her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJXxSCoYGg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

So glad yet again you guys were there for this horse.

I wish I could see a picture.

My computer and dial up just does not like videos.

Thanks to you all!!!!!!
default_wub.png

That is the height of disgusting. It is truly a shame we can't save the horse and put the people down. Or at the least chain them to heavy equipment and feed them every 3 or 4 days. Give them water when we feel they deserve it. Let them stand out in the rain with no cover and no rain coat in the wind and cold.

Now I need to go destress.

default_no.gif
Unbelievable
default_no.gif

Thank you to all involved in her rescue.

default_new_shocked.gif
Somebody had better be kidding me!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

And people ask why I would rather be in a barn with a bunch of small horses instead of out with a group of people.

Cause of people just like this.

A huge thank you to all of those that were involved in the rescue of that poor little horse!

The conditions she was living in is dispicable to say the least!

Hopefully she will make a speedy and full recovery and have many delightful, warm days ahead of her!

Some people!
default_no.gif

Thank you Chances for doing such good works. I hope she will pull through.

The state had better be stringing that poor mini's previous owner up!

Thank you Chances for doing such good works. I hope she will pull through.
The state had better be stringing that poor mini's previous owner up!
Shari and all

The sad truth of the matter is most states do not have laws in effect that can prosecute idiots like this. I'm sorry to say there are many more out there in the same condition and worse.

Thank you for saving the life of this little mare. How sad - what is the matter with people? Is the owner going to be charged?

Please keep up posted on this mare. The video brought tears to my eyes as I am sure it did to everyone who watched it.

THAT POOR BABY!!!!

THAT IS SOOOO NOT RIGHT TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT!!!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP ANY HORSE IN NEED!!!!

Is the owner going to be charged?

No, no law involved, we don't do that.

We just needed her out of there without problems. That was the important thing; her getting out of there to safety in a peaceful way. No fighting, no judging, nothing like that. Don't care about him or vengence, just her. That's all; just saving our Little Miss Tennessee. You should have seen her eyes, such saddness. Can you tell she grabbed my heart strings?

Wow, that is incredible, hope she does well, and her feet can be saved. Glad someone felt the need to tell someone. You guys do good work. Kudos to you.Vicki
default_aktion033.gif

1/11: Begin convincing mother that little Blessing needs a friend.

1/12: Pull at heart strings with this little mare's story

1/13: Figure out just how to adopt her.

Me again

I showed the video about this mini in need to my mom, she was about to cry. So she knows how you all feel.

I also told her that I want to help any Mini like this in need!!!!

She said when we get paid again we will send a donation to the Rescue!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Oh my goodness.... That is just the absolute epitome of neglect. I'm not one who's brought to tears easily but that truly broke my heart for that poor helpless little creature. Thank god, that you had the heart and wisdom to rescue "Little Miss Tennessee". [/SIZE]

That is totally disgusting, how someone could do that to any horse. It really brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Chances Rescue, IM so glad you were there in time. My heart goes out to that little mare and the many others that need help.

I think all of us need to take a little time and do without something to make a donation of any amount to help them. Come on and lets all make any donation, whatever we can afford to to help them, NOW!!! Dont put it off!! They really need our help! Laura

Latest posts

Back