CMHR First Rescue Case of 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn, she's starting to get bouncy.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Next time I update, I should have new pictures.

~S~

I to enjoyed our conversation yesterday and hope to talk again real soon. We sound so much alike with our families etc. CMHR would be delighted to have you join us in helping these little horses. This is a wonderful organization with great support from the miniature horse community which CMHR is very grateful for. We thank each and every one of you for your help. It is because of all of you that horses like "Little Miss Tennessee" have a chance at a healthy life with a family that will love and care for her.

[SIZE=18pt]THANK YOU EVERYONE!!![/SIZE]

Oh my goodness the poor girl. Thank goodness you guys were able to rescue her. I can't understand people's mentality that can do such a thing to any animal. I went and had at look at the CMHR website - what fantastic work your all doing. Congratulations to each and everyone that help out. I'm wondering now if we have anything like that in Australia - I do know of a site that looks after all horses - but not one that is dedicated to minis.

Again congratulations and I hope she goes from strength to strength for you and of course herself.

Nicky

www.freewebs.com/mysticalpark

I'm giving "US" a BIG STANDING OVATION for this one!!! MARTY! JESS!! KAY!! SHANNON!! WENDI, CATHY and of course even "ME"! - this was a hard one and you are all the very best!!!!!! XXXOOO
Thank you to every single person inquiring about her and for all donations. We sure appreciate all the support. You all always seem to come through! What a great bunch!! THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!

Saddle Trail - doesn't Gini have the sweetest kindest voice? We can't wait to have you become a part of CMHR!
She is a doll and yes she does! I sound like an old man my voice is so funky and deep but it was wonderful! We chatted like we knew each other for years! Thank you and I will be working on getting my place set up so I can help!

Latest posts

Back