Clipped on of my 06 colts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
This is Oak Parks SS Ima Soap Star. He is almost 4 months old. I was very happy to see what was under all that fuzz. Working on his half sister now.

rico071506e.jpg

ricoG071506e.jpg

Very nice colt, He looks great. Only one question, did you mean to leave the

feathers on his legs? Or are you waiting to clip them just before the show?

Wishing you the best at the show, let us know how he does.

Vicky

He looks great! How tall is he?? Definately lose the feathers on the legs. :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt] Tami, you have some of the nicest minis I have ever seen. You should be proud!!!!![/SIZE]

Very nice Tami! You showing at the Julep Cup? I will be there, arriving Friday evening.

Sorry, I meant to put in the original post that I have not clipped his legs yet. I am waiting until mid week to do them.

Hey Jody, I would love to show the Julep Cup but I am showing at our local club show and futurity.

Oh, and he is 29" but I have been told many times I measure big.....lol.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. I sure like this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! :new_shocked: He's gorgeous. When you're tired of him, send him my way.

Stephanie

Tami, He is exquisite! How tall do you expect him to mature?

No doubt, you're going to do great with this one!

I wish I knew how tall he would mature....lol. He is tall and has me scared..... His dam is one of my best mares, a Skip A Star daughter Hunt House Farms Superstar and she is 33.5 and his sire, Samis Soap Suds is 31.5. I HOPE he matures around 33/33.5, again I HOPE....lol

[SIZE=14pt]He looks great Tami, You should do very well.[/SIZE]

Lyn

WHEW! I am betting you do well at this show! :bgrin

Yes, Julie, I am showing him at the HAME show. Hope to see you there!!!!! Are you showing???

Latest posts

Back