Clipped my Yearling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
SP Tee's Dressed In Genuine Jade, aka Jade, was my only foal for 2009 and the first foal out of my stallion, T's Dressed To a Tee! Boy am I happy with what he gave me, even though he kept all of his white and his blue eyes to himself on this one!
default_biggrin.png
I'm very pleased with her and she will be on my show string this year in the B Division. Actually, her sire and her older half sister will also be on my show string so she will have a lot of family support!

Here she is with her dam.

BelleJade.jpg

This year in March. I seemed to start singing "Buffalo Gals" every time I saw her!

JadeLeft.jpg

And now clipped and boy did she feel good! (sorry if these are little blury, I took them with my cell phone when she was being goofy!

IMG00039-20100414-1817.jpg

IMG00022-20100414-1814.jpg

IMG00037-20100414-1817.jpg

My favorite one. She just has such a kind eye!

JadeHead2.jpg

A little curious towards what others may think of her color. Her sire is my Silver Dapple and her dam is a Smokey Black. So I'm wondering if she is Smokey Black like her mum or maybe a Silver Smokey Black? I will be doing color testing to find out for sure.

She's beautiful! She looks solid black
default_smile.png

Pretty little girl! I feel like i'm looking at my own 2 horses. I have a mother daughter identical to your pair. Except my little girl has white on her. But for the most part tehe they look identical.
default_wub.png

Thanks so much for all the nice comments! I really can't wait to get her out in the ring! 28 more days!
default_wub.png
I will be color testing her to see exactly if she is Black or Smokey Black. I'm thinking Silver didn't carry over into this one.

Back