Clipped my appy colt.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelridge

Reaction score
We have been SO buys since we moved! But I finally got the chance to clip my appy boy.

This guy has got some leg!, and moves like his mama, a Buckeroo Top Cats daughter,

who is an auntie to Philia's BTU's Cruser the World Champion CP driving horse.

Here is a fuzzy pic and a clipped pic. He is just starting to get appy spots on his forehead.

He should shed out to be a least a near leapard. I can already picture this guy in a harness!!

Buckspotted5-1-06031.jpg

Duke5-26-0629.jpg

Look at those spots, and that neck-WOW!

Congratulations on a very pretty boy. I have a leopard filly, I can't wait to clip to.

But I want her a bit older. I love seeing the appaloosa babies. Congratulations,

He is a pretty boy.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Angie,

He is incredible!!!

Is his sire Cloud?

Susan O.

Thanks for all your compliments!! I have been outside finishing up fencing and I came in to take a break and I see all your nice comments,, thank ya'll so much.
default_wub.png
:

Yes Susan his sire is Cloud.
default_yes.gif
:

And yes he is for sale. even tho I would LOVE to keep him LOL! But I always want to keep ALL the babies.

And he is our only baby for this year,, I only bred Jazzie as I knew we would be moving and I only wanted to be worried with 1 mare to watch. And she was really good to me. I only had her on the camera for 3 nights and she foaled at 12:55 in the a.m.

Angie

I think it's pretty safe to say that this boy is a knockout. :new_shocked: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back