Clipped a few yearlings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Today i got in a clipping mood and decided to catch some of the yearling fillys, give them a bath, clip them, and take some pictures since i haven't got any good picture from since they were babies. Just thought i would share some pictures of them with everybody.

The first one i clipped is, Gander Hill Legacys Lil Miss Fancy. She is sired by our National Grand Champion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. And her dam is our double bred Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan daughter. Fancy was shown as a weanling last year and did very well. I am very happy with how she has matured.

e9bafb65.jpg

e9bafa64.jpg

e9baf80a.jpg

The next one i clipped is Gander Hill Dancing on Black Velvet, a black pinto filly. She is sired by our stallion, Gander Hill Legacys Rowdy Dancer, who has been producing some of the best foals for us. Velvet's dam is our Little Kings Black Velvet daughter. The more i look at Velvet the more i like her. She is so refined for being under 28". With some work she will do amazing in the show ring. The pictures of her aren't the best because she didn't want to stand still at all.

e9baf6e9.jpg

e9baf5d4.jpg

e9baf4fc.jpg

e9baf418.jpg

e9baf2de.jpg

Then the last one i clipped is, Gander Hill Renos Mardi Gras. Her sire is our Sids Rebel son, Lucky Four Rebels Reno. And then her dam is a cremello pinto daughter of Lucky Four Mighty Moto.

e9baf14b.jpg

e9baf04e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Yearlings! I like them all my favorite is probaly the first one I love her color and her body is looking very good conformationally. I believe you will have a good show season with those girls. And many more to come. Man I would really like to move I live in Michigan in the thumb area and I've done some minor clipping on mostly everyone heads and necks but I would love to bathe them without worry of them being too cold. Anyways luv em luv em... fillys!! ~Jessica

All three of them are beautiful but I really like Fancy! Theres just something about her. Maybe its because she reminds me alot of Lilly.
default_wub.png
:

Hey :saludando: , they all look really good! I like the first ones color and type alot. :aktion033:

Edited to add.....I guess she has a name Fancy, I like her name alot too.....she's a pretty filly. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, would have to agree with most people here. Fancy is VERY fancy!

Latest posts

Back