Introducing Jaci

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minihorse, she isn't in training, but I try to expose her to different things in a fun way. So mostly playing. The only thing I consider training now is cooperating for hoof trimming. She's old enough now I shouldn't have to put up her silliness.
Kelly, would you settle for this one?
jaciball1.jpg
Or, maybe this one?

jacinotimpressed.jpg

Minihorse, she isn't in training, but I try to expose her to different things in a fun way. So mostly playing. The only thing I consider training now is cooperating for hoof trimming. She's old enough now I shouldn't have to put up her silliness.
I thought she is, she looks so smart.

Awesome pics! So beautiful indeed.

@Dragon Hill, you'd said in October that "she isn't in training, but I try to expose her to different things in a fun way" and I'd dare say, she is very much in training. Just not "formal" training in the way we culturally think of it. Indeed, I believe that every moment we spend with our horses, from opening the gate and approaching them, to closing the gate after ending interaction is, in some way, training. We are constantly teaching our animals how to appropriately interact with us. And doing it in the fun and engaging way you've established is SO EFFECTIVE!!! You're building so much confidence and curiosity while establishing yourself a leader who has the answers and praise. She's a cutie 🥰

Back