Clipped a few horses this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
With show season approaching quickly I wanted to get my show horse's woolies off to see what they look like. I got three clipped this weekend and can't wait to do the others. I am very pleased with what these three look like underneath all their hair. I have a little work to do with each of them but overall I am happy with them.

They got the poodle style cut for now. It still gets cold here off and on so this cut will keep their legs and ears warm while they have their blankets and sweats on. They look a little funny but it serves it's purpose.

Country Star Buddy Jewel, ASPC/AMHR stallion. My pride and joy! I love this boy SOOO much!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Before

HairyBuddy2.jpg

After

DSCN2569-2.jpg

DSCN2582-2.jpg

DSCN2592-2.jpg

Wauk-A-Way Kansas Twister, ASPC/AMHR gelding. Sire to Buddy, the stallion above. A big thanks goes out to Jim and Mary Frazier of Blue Blazes Farm for keeping my boy in top condition!

Before

DSCN2620-2.jpg

DSCN2618-2.jpg

After

DSCN2629-2.jpg

I love this picture but it came out blurry.

DSCN2625-2.jpg

DSCN2633-2.jpg

Cherokee Stables Tequila Dandy, AMHA/AMHR mare.

Before

DSCN2593-2.jpg

After

DSCN2611-2.jpg

DSCN2614-2.jpg

Oh Ferin!
default_wub.png
I just Love Twister! I think he should have a retirement home here
default_wink.png
Twister and Buddy look so wonderful! Beautiful pictures too. Not sure what you call the mare at home, but she is lovely too.

Wow they're gorgeous! I can't believe how different they can look once they've been clipped! I can't wait to get Rio and see what's under all the fuzzies!

Latest posts

Back