Clipped a colt's head and neck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Well it has been really warm here for the past few weeks. And i decided that i would clip a colt's head and neck because i couldn't wait to see what was under all of that hair. You may remember me posting a while back asking for some tips for bottle feeding and getting the baby to nurse. Well this is him. I knew that he was really nice but didn't realize he was this nice. His head will just melt you. His neck is unbelievable, it is so long and archy. He is a smokey black pinto with blue eyes. His sire is our Sids Rebel son. What do ya'll think? I just love him. Aubrey

ea5743c9.jpg

ea57433c.jpg

ea574300.jpg

ea5742cc.jpg

Wow look at the head on him!!!Nice neck to wow. Hes gorgeous. Cant wait to see the rest of him.

Pretty boy! Have you named him yet?
Nope haven't named him yet. Trying to think of something really good for this one. I will come up with something but haven't came up with anything yet. But for right now he is just "colt".

Very nice looking colt.How is his mother?
His mother is doing great. She is a great very protective mother.

Thank you everybody for your kind words about him. I think he is really nice. If nobody has bought him before this fall i am planning on gelding him and showing him. He will make a really nice show gelding.

Aubrey

VERY nice looking showy colt! :aktion033:

Now come on.....I'll bet you clipped more than one foal.
default_wink.png
:

Give it up Edward Scissor hands :bgrin ...I mean Aubrey the clipster :bgrin Who'd ya clip next?

Aubrey,

Nice job on the colt! Not that you actually had a hand in it per se, but you know what I mean!! :bgrin

Not only are his head and neck great, but he looks VERY square and straight!
default_wub.png
:

What a Gorgeous Head and Neck on that little guy.... Congrats... I LOVE HIM :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back