clinic open barn and bbq

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
everyone is invited to open barn and clinc at aloha acres this June 3 rd at 12 untill.Free bbq, and many doorprizes....alohaminis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I lived closer - I would be there in a second. By the way - congrats on your latest filly!!!!!!!

Lee i will be coming, i will be bringing some friends too that are very excited about this clinic. I can't wait to hear you talk about everything. And i can't wait to actually see your farm. Your cousin, Aubrey

Bumping this up! Looking forward to coming out next Saturday. Tanner always enjoys visiting the farm. Hope everyone that take advantage will come out! And Aubrey, watch out because you became Tanner's newest "big boyfriend" at the Camden show!!! (For those of you who don't know, she is only 4) :lol:

Thank you for the invitation. I saw it advertised on the sales board last night and I'm interested and going to see if we can get there.

[SIZE=14pt]I will be there with Bells on.... Thanks for the e mail also...[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back