Christmas Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I would share these with you all. Dream is the Black Shetland Pony and Abby is a mini horse. I made the hats myself with knitting. Hope you enjoy!

100_6737.jpg

100_6740.jpg

100_6739.jpg

100_6738.jpg

100_6734.jpg

100_6732.jpg

100_6731.jpg

Very cute, we took a christmas pic with out horses as well for our cards! IT was alot of fun, I love your hats, very original:)

It was a lot of fun and actually have a couple horse owners wanting me to make hats for them to do this next year!! So that is exciting and Abby wasn't to sure about it at first as she HATES her ears being touched. She did get used of it after it was on her. Dream could care less and actaully was giving kisses after I put it on her. She's had a cowboy hat on before as you can see in my picture with who I am. She's such a good girl and lets me do anything to her. We have had her a little over a year and she has come a very long way and amazing how much she has trusted me so quickly. They are fun to make and I think it will be a great picture when we take the final one with hubby and I in it.

Lisa

Latest posts

Back