Christmas pictures of horses, barns and parades

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B40912BC-6AA6-4F5B-A4BB-A2E872F957CE.jpeg

I’m loving all the Christmas photos! Here’s my sweet Coady in his festive getup. I’m going to try to get the hat on Rosie...but I highly doubt that will go well. Her royal highness will likely not approve of such behavior lol!

Attachments

• 6753D448-7293-4236-9398-97DBE40DDE61.jpeg
    6753D448-7293-4236-9398-97DBE40DDE61.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 40756

I’m loving all the Christmas photos! Here’s my sweet Coady in his festive getup. I’m going to try to get the hat on Rosie...but I highly doubt that will go well. Her royal highness will likely not approve of such behavior lol!
That is a great halter! My Midnight shakes her head and gets the hat out of kilter. But she enjoys the attention so much she will tolerate it.

View attachment 40756

He favors one of Santa's reindeer with that halter. So cute.

Happy New Decade! 2020

Dapper Dan looks so dapper in that hat! Love his furry legs. And Midnight looks quite stylish with her hat at a slight angle there!

Thanks Marsha, you made me smile

The wind was blowing and the hats are so fragile it was hard to situate them on those furry heads. Dapper Dan was his usual ornery, independent self and didn't want to cooperate. Midnight says anything to get a little attention, I'm on it!

That is a great halter! My Midnight shakes her head and gets the hat out of kilter. But she enjoys the attention so much she will tolerate it.

Thanks! It’s actually one of those sets that you can Velcro onto the halter. It was a little big for Coady’s small halter (the set is for a full sized horse) but it worked out nicely.

On a side note, DD looks a lot like the mini gelding at the barn where my riding horse is boarded. He’s a bit smaller at roughly 30”, but their faces look a lot alike in winter fluff! Here’s a picture of Little Joe at the St Patrick’s day parade last year...I’ll have to get a better shot of his face sometime.

Attachments

• 902421D7-596C-4A28-806E-6FD3197A7132.jpeg
    902421D7-596C-4A28-806E-6FD3197A7132.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks! It’s actually one of those sets that you can Velcro onto the halter. It was a little big for Coady’s small halter (the set is for a full sized horse) but it worked out nicely.

On a side note, DD looks a lot like the mini gelding at the barn where my riding horse is boarded. He’s a bit smaller at roughly 30”, but their faces look a lot alike in winter fluff! Here’s a picture of Little Joe at the St Patrick’s day parade last year...I’ll have to get a better shot of his face sometime.
Indeed, Little Joe and Dapper Dan are colored the same. I was told that is an agouti gene.

Latest posts

Back