christmas party open house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to invite all who can make it to our christmas party here at aloha acres in NC on Dec 8th and an open house on the 9th of Dec..Everyone is welcomed..Thanks.. S. Lee Crutchfield aloha acres

Oh I would be there with bells on, if I could.
default_wink.png
: Just a little too far for me, but thanks for the offer
default_wub.png
:

OHHH SHOOT! another party I have to miss out on because of the distance. :no: Hope you have a great christmas party, and I will be thinking of all the fun I am missing out on.
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

Oh, I would love to go too, but it is just too far. Thanks for the invite.

P.S. Your little girl (AA Fashion by Magic, aka Princess) is being trained to drive, and will also be doing hunter next year.

Mary

If I had a ride, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your cordial invitation.

shannon and heather we are coming down for lees party and to hang out for a couple of days john harold and i can't wait to see all of you. john was chosen for national ambassader for amhr this year so we are pretty excited.looking forward to seeing all of you.

Add me to the list - I am really excited about meeting everyone and seeing my kids! Can't wait - I am counting the days and stressing about what to wear!

Stac

Will be there literally with bells on! lol Thanks for the invite.

Lyn

Back