Christmas Parade!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Took Little Zorro in a Parade on Saturday :D And Met Kristens 2 Guys!! Me and Kris are friends and we were super excited for them to meet. Too bad zorro head and neck arent clipped lol
default_sad.png
But Next summer we are going to the beach with our horses so I can do a photo shoot of them all togetehr exc:) yay. Anyways the parade was so cold but s fun zorro was Awesome!! Thent he photo of sweetgrass is from last weekends parade! I ground drove her with all that scary music and flying things :D! She was a good girl !! Hooking her up very soon!
default_yes.gif

Zorro And I
default_wub.png
(Our farm came with 8 minis they all have differant blankets for a "reandeer :D") Zorro Scored Rudolph!:

ohzee.jpg

Zorro and Palomino :D :

zeemannhs.jpg

Zorro Meets Kristens 2! :

S5006555.jpg

S5006552.jpg

And Sweetgrass:

xmas.jpg

alfiegee.jpg

blahh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like such a good time!! Thanks for sharing!!

yep it was cold Sat in Caledonia too, but the snow fall added the nice touch. Cool pic's of your group!!

I have some neat additions for us next week end,,,,,, so keep your eyes on here for more shots
default_wink.png
. It so nice to drive now and Tonto can haul my butt now!
default_biggrin.png
no more walking the route's this year. Are you guys going to Holstein this year? If so see ya there! It's best one I look forward to, no motorized vehicles allowed, only animal drawn and walking
default_aktion033.gif

Seeing these pictures makes me want to run out and dress Melody up for Christmas:) Maybe we can go caroling
default_biggrin.png
Great pics
default_yes.gif

You all look great and so festive! I enjoyed seeing the pics!!

It looks as if you guys put lots of effort into that!

Love those fluffy horses.
default_wub.png

Thanks Devon, I enjoyed those pics!

xox Leonie xox

Wooohooo! It was fun wasn't it? Glad the kids could finally meet. And I look forward to the beach outing planned for the spring!
default_smile.png

Great pics Dev!
default_smile.png

K.

Latest posts

Back