CHRISTMAS DECORATING CONTEST OFFICIAL THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6312.jpg
OMG that face!!!!
default_wub.png

I love everyones fuzzy horses, Christmas rigs and barns!
default_aktion033.gif

Reo,

Robbie is so fun to dress up.He just stands looking at me like ok stupid lady take your pics and take this mess off me so i can go back to my hay. Cloud,Cinna and Shortcake isnt as patient as Robbie. And cant get a good shot of them. I had them or should i say attempted to dress them up. Needless to say they didnt go for it.Robbie was my team player as always.LOL

Reo,

Robbie is so fun to dress up.He just stands looking at me like ok stupid lady take your pics and take this mess off me so i can go back to my hay. Cloud,Cinna and Shortcake isnt as patient as Robbie. And cant get a good shot of them. I had them or should i say attempted to dress them up. Needless to say they didnt go for it.Robbie was my team player as always.LOL
It's so nice to have one in the bunch that cooperates. My mare is like that. I just wormed everyone. One I have to sneak the wormer in the barn inside my pocket because if he sees it I can't even get his halter on. I have to halter them all except my mare. She comes to the gate without her halter and just eats up whatever I have.

fIRST, thank you all for entering this contest. Your pictures and spirit helped brighten up the season for us all. You are all very good sports!

So, OK guys I am late on this because we have had a tie in both catagories for first and second place and they finally broke the tie and it was a very hard decision. Needless to say this was too close!

I need the winners to email me their home address at [email protected].

Your prizes are being donated by an anonymous benefactor who wishes to remain secret. So you can all thank your Secret Santa here for your prize.

The winners will each get a designer halter for their horse from the CMHR Sale Barn. Please have your horses wear them proudly and let people know where they can purchase them. Every purchase from the CMHR Sales Barn helps a horse!

Now, drum roll and please congratulate all the entrees for entering!

HORSE AND CART

First place: MARSHA CASADA

Second place: Hal and Deb Bryant

HORSE AND STABLE

First place: ROCKIN R

Second place: Rubyview Minis

CONGRATULATIONS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Everyone is a winner! Beautiful entries all of you. Thank you so much, we will proudly display our special halter and make sure everyone knows about CMHR and where to purchase more. I hope there are more entries next year!

Oh My Goodness! I have never won anything! TY Secret Santa! Although we are honored, We would like to donate our halter to one of CMHR's foster horses. And not Sultan, lol. CMHR can pick who it will go to, maybe a foster home that has a small child who loves their foster mini as Cubby does??? If CMHR could send me an address, the horses name and the foster family, I will mail it to them anonymously if that is okay...Gotta love LB and CMHR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOSH!!! Dapper Dan is a winner! I mean, I always knew he was but he will be so honored. There were some fabulous entries! I loved looking at them all.

Thank you to everyone!

I thought of donating my prize also, but decided I'd like to have it for Show & Tell. I will make a donation instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please everyone keep your halters! Rockin R, that a designer halter will look wonderful on your CMHR horse Jasmine! Give it to Cubby for Christmas to give to her!

Congratulations to all the entries. Christmas Parades are always so much fun!

Love all the entries and our minis who put up with all the decorations we ask them to wear!

Happy Holidays to all!

Hal & Deb

Congrats to all the beautiful entries! I must add if you ever get the chance to see Deb & Hal Byrants hitch(s) they are amazing and so beautiful.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Everyone gets a halter!
default_aktion033.gif

Hal and Deb need you to send me your address!

Our halter just arrived.
default_aktion033.gif

It is BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so very much.

Just wish we had a "clean" horse to put it on!

And -- to everyone ---MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hal & Deb Bryant

Latest posts

Back