CHRISTMAS DECORATING CONTEST OFFICIAL THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Welcome and Greetings to the 4th Christmas Decorating Contest!

Before you do anything, please go read the rules and directions which as posted and pinned on the main forum. Then get yourselves back here and let the games begin!

Start posting your entree pictures now. Be sure to say in your text if you are entering the horse and barn contest or horse and cart contest. Good luck to all and let's have ourselves a very big Mini Christmas now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Horse and Cart contest

Timber Ridges Dazzle took an old fashioned tour down Main Street, Seaforth, for the Santa Claus parade.

Dazzle has lots of experience in life and still loves a parade
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

399754089.jpg

Here is Dapper Dan waiting for the Parade Marshal at last night's Christmas parade. He really turned heads on the parade route with the sound of jingle bells! Buddy got to ride along also.

We'd like to enter under Horse And Cart.

chick11-1.jpg

Entering Horse and cart contest

This is Robbie Ray dressed up as Max the dog from the Grinch then my little Who's in the wagon

IMG_6241.jpg

side of cart from Parade

IMG_6264.jpg

Closer view

IMG_6275.jpg

Horse & Cart

Saturday we did two parades - one in the morning and another lighted parade at night.

Reindeer, Santa Hats and Bows on the horses and about 1,000 lights on the wagon including

a strand of rope lights down the pole on the wagon.

Bransonandxmas2011070.jpg
Bransonandxmas2011093-1.jpg

Bransonandxmas2011096.jpg
Bransonandxmas2011106.jpg

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Hal & Deb Bryant

Horse and cart. Here we are in a lighted Christmas parade. I walked my daughter drove.

2011 Oostburg Parade 1.jpg2011 Oostburg Parade 3.jpg (click on picture to enlarge it.)

This was our Christmas Card photo this year. We were taking the photo ourselves with camera on timer. And you know how that works. Set the timer and try to get into the photo "briskly" without startling everyone. I want to know with all the new technology, why camera auto timers are only 10 seconds??? Didn't realize until later that Hope's legs were crossed....pretty funny.

Oops, I just noticed we were supposed to choose a category for our photos. This one will be in the cart/carriage category. Thanks!!

Horse and barn/shelter

We forgot our camera for the parade yesterday so we improvised with our large horse shelter.

0003a.jpg

Loving this thread! Shame I'm flat out before xmas and can't join in... this year!

Here are my entries for the Horse and Barn... My mare barn and Me and Dreamer....

Center Isle

IMG_9014.JPG

Right Side

IMG_9024.JPG

Dreamers Stall

IMG_9032.JPG

Me and Dreamer

IMG_9119.JPG

Right and Left sides

IMG_9175.JPG

Jasmine

IMG_9189.JPG

End of the center barn isle

attachment=5182:IMG_9183.JPG]

IMG_9183.JPG

Thank you. Your barn is beautiful, no comparison at all lol. Dreamer looks so healthy and happy, its good to see her.

I love all the entries, all are so pretty, I am so glad I don't have to judge this.

OMG, Rockin r, your barn is too cute! Your barn looks better than my house.
default_laugh.png

Our mini shelter isnt much but does the job. It has been raining horrible lately and everyday its pretty im stuck doing something with kids,school and etc. Today went out playing with Robbie in the rain and fixed the outside up to take a few pics to enter. So here is horse and barn sorry its not what i had visioned but this weather is killing me.

Horse and barn/shelter contest

IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg

I love Robbie he never complains

IMG_6317.jpg

Latest posts

Back