Christmas Countdown-Monday Dec. 11th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
As of this moment...

Christmas 2006 is coming in just

13 days, 13 hours,

41 Minutes and 12 Seconds
xmashorse1.gif

Angels we have heard on high,

Singing sweetly through the night,

And the mountains in reply

Echoing their brave delight.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Come to Bethlehem and see

Him whose birth the angels sing;

Come, adore on bended knee

Christ, the Lord, the new-born King.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

See him in a manger laid

Whom the angels praise above;

Mary, Joseph, lend your aid,

While we raise our hearts in love.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Ugh! I just need my internet connection to stay up and working to get a couple last minute things sent off! Oh, and some fortitude for the stores.
default_smile.png

Going to make decorations with my boys today. Hopefully we can mail some to their grandparents.

Have to start another type of cookies. Peanut Butter is next in the lineup, by request.

Ugh! I just need my internet connection to stay up and working to get a couple last minute things sent off! Oh, and some fortitude for the stores.
default_smile.png

Going to make decorations with my boys today. Hopefully we can mail some to their grandparents.

Have to start another type of cookies. Peanut Butter is next in the lineup, by request.
I WISH I HAD IT IN ME TO DO ALL THE HOLIDAY STUFF
default_yes.gif
: . I THINK MY BODY IS HEALING FASTER THEN MY MIND
default_wacko.png
: . IT IS NICE TO READ ABOUT ALL THE CHRISTMASY THINGS YOU ALL ARE DOING!NIKKI
default_smile.png

Coming back in to tickle the grinchy lil Jane.

default_smile.png

But you should see how the little ones are loving it.

Colton sees a Santa (he is 2.5 years) and says, "There is Santa! He is my buddy!" (He was TERRIFIED of the first one and was running away, but this sweet old guy talked him into coming over to talk to him, he was a really great Santa, real beard and all, so now Colton is quite brave about it, and stoked.)

It smells all nice and cinnamony in the house now w/the decorations in the oven (they are the cinnamon/applesauce ones you cut out like cookies and hang w/ribbon).

It'll be over, Jane, before you know it. My dad hated Christmas, too. He was a 30-year UPS veteran and this time of year was always heck for him, with 20+ hour days (either as a driver or manager), and lots of problematic situations w/personnel as well as customers. So hey it's ok to be a grinch.

default_smile.png

Liz M.

YAY! CHRISTMAS! I cant wait! i wonder what ill get...already got most shopping done. I like the hustle and bustle and all the Christmas Cheer! Yay, still cant wait!

Latest posts

Back