Childhood Flashback!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorningMist

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! So I was talking to my dad about these old children's songs my brother and I loved when we were little. I started thinking that those songs must be somewhere. We had an old Raffi VHS that must have been played numerous times a day when we were younger. While trying to waste some spare time, I was trying to remember those songs and who sang them. I Googled a line from one of the songs I remembered and it gave me this guy named "Raffi."

"That's odd," I thought. "Who is this guy? I don't remember him." I went onto iTunes and searched Raffi. Low and behold this was the same bearded guitar playing man that entertained my brother and I for hours on end! And some of the songs I could still sing too!
default_new_shocked.gif

Late I ended up trying to find Cathy and Marcy.
default_laugh.png
LOL. For some of you who know who they are. It was so neat hearing all those old songs again! Anyone else remember some of those?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I remember he even came to a local school to entertain and all the other local elementaries came to watch too. Our teachers and parents played his tapes a lot in clss and the car to entertain us!

ooohhhh, Raffi.....I listened to him for hours on VINYL RECORD!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
I know those records are still here somewhere
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

I havent been on Itunes for a long time but when i was on like a few months ago i saw some never lisend to any of though.

I used to drive my daughter and animals crazy with this song. We always had to tickle the belly at the right time with this song. I was so excited to find this video.

Back