Chihuahua Attacked

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I love Huskies and Malamutes. I've had them all my life. I have a 3 yr.old husky/Mal mix, she's got a little springer in her so she's only 35LBS. She also has short hair instead of the thick fur coat. She's black and white, but her tail has red in it. In her litter they were all black and white except for her brother which was red and white with ice blue eyes. Ours has the ice blue eyes also.

Christy

I'm really sorry about your little Chihuahua, really sorry. As I have 3 myself and my little Maggie. I'm a small dog person, I don't like the way so many big dogs have that killer instinct, I just love the small dogs. I can't imagine my Chihuahua attacking a biggy and killing it or ever trying. I'd be devastated if a big dog killed one of mine too. Good luck with your new puppy, I hope it helps to bring a little comfort to you, as only puppies can do!

Thank you all for your kind words. We're all doing a little better, but that was really quite sudden and has really thrown us all off... Noah is definately helping things though. He is just a little bundle of joy
smile.gif
He is a Siberian Husky and has two ice blue eyes.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back