Chickens in the horse feed and kids in the chicken feed!?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CabbagePatch

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one else who has little ones and chickens goes thru this? I have two little boys my youngest is 1(Willy) and lately he really has interest in the chicken feed today he put his face right down in the biddy crumbles and came up with a mouthful of feed and his it was stuck all to him. (Now I HAVE TO get batteries for the camera!!)Oh what a face he made then spit it all over his brother(2years old Junior),what could I do but laugh??The other situation is that there are 2 chickens in particular who are VERY hardheaded when I feed up.The chickens are free range and most are quite wild so penning didnt work. Any suggestions??I think my son got a good taste of reality so to speak as he quickly left that alone, for today that is.

That would have been a funny picture, my four yr. old granson, likes to feed the chickens and gather eggs, but he is scared to death of the black rooster, that we named Black heart. Whenever he sees him, he runs.

Latest posts

Back