Chianti Bloodlines ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuusou

Reaction score
Are new on this with minis pedigree and bloodlines. Do know about Buckaroo but have never heard about Chianti. Is it a "good" bloodline ?

I have come across a couple of Minis with the name 'Chianti" in my pedigree travels. I believe a famous one to be a Falabella. The Falabella enthusiasts here, could tell you a lot about that line. However, if that is not the horse you are asking about, maybe you could give us a little more info on the pedigree and the horse in question.

Lizzie

We have a couple of horses with Chianti in the pedigree. His pictures look like a b/w leopard appie and he is falabella.

The falabella experts would tell you more.

Phew, thanks for the nice write up on Chianti Diane, you beat me to it.

I am not particularly a fan of just Falabellas, but am a fan of Appaloosas. Almost every Appy I have had goes back to Chianti. I own a grandson of his, now 21 years old, who was by the little champion Shadow Oaks Cock Robin-he's in my avatar. One mare I have goes back to Chianti three times through two different horses.

Actually I only think I have one horse that doesn't (knowingly) go back to this fabulous little horse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back