Chanda CMHR thanks you!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Chanda, we are so sorry for your loss. We grieve for our animals as our horses and all our pets are members of our families. He will always be with you in the wind that blows around you, in your memory and especially in your heart. You were blessed to have this wonderful horse in your life!

CMHR wants to thank you for your donation in Memory of Ravenwood Cheddar so rescue horses may be helped. What is a wonderful way to honor his life with you.

Thank you!

Donation in Memory of Ravenwood Cheddar, my half-Arab gelding. May 23, 1983 to June 8, 2010. I was blessed with his presence for 24 of his 27 years. So, I"m donating $27 in his memory. More will probably come once other bills are paid, but for now this is a good start. Thank you. Chanda

Gini,

Thank you. And, Thank to CMHR for all they do for those that don't have a voice.

My boy was a bit of a rescue, not from a formal rescue, but I feel I rescued him from his second owner (his breeder is wonderful, and once I found her, we've kept in touch). There is a page on my website dedicated to Cheddar: http://hcminis.webs.com/cheddarsstory.htm

I don't know if i'll be able to write more or not, but perhaps some day.

And, one last thing, Cheddar was in love with the minis, especially Dakota, my bay Buckeroo grandson; he stand by their fence for hours, and would play with Dakota across the fence.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back