Champion Farm's Nighthawk?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Rule

Reaction score
Okay, I have a friend, Lisa, (you know...RuffNTuff!!!) who owns a really knock-out son of his...and I just love him! I love what he looks like, and I love his mind! Unfortunately, she's going to geld him soon...so....I would like to see more from this bloodline...Please, fee free to show them off!!!
aktion033.gif

Kim R.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrin.gif

There was a thread not to long ago last week maybe about the nighthawk family with some members from overseas.. maybe do a search and you can see them

Thanks for the kind words about my manny mo (or ravens depending on which one of us you talk to
smile.gif
) good thing she isnt bigger or i think it would come down to a wrestling match over him
wink.gif

and you know i am a nighthawk stalker love him and his get and of course love Janet as well

Oh yes, I remember seeing the post about the little guy who went to Europe. I need to see some that are a little closer to home!
biggrin.gif

Lisa, got into the car after visiting you, Kris remarked about what a nice guy Manny is...we BOTH liked him! I've llusted after him since the day you got him! He's not only beautiful, he's sweet...and that's a fabulous combination!

Kim R

Star...He is TRUELY a beautiful boy...but Germany is a little far to talk to you about breeding a mare to him!
rolleyes.gif
The picture you have of him on your porch is one of the reasons that I really like this line.

Kim R.

Kim, Have you gone to Limestones site to see all the pictures? Also, I would suggest talking to Janet about Nighthawk, if you plan to use him, for she is very open about giving facts on her guy. I just had the opportunity to talk with her and she was very nice even though I didn't call at the best time. I got the feeling she is very caring and good with sharing information. Mary

Kim Rule said:
Okay, I have a friend, Lisa, (you know...RuffNTuff!!!) who owns a really knock-out son of his...and I just love him!  I love what he looks like, and I love his mind!  Unfortunately, she's going to geld him soon...so....I would like to see more from this bloodline...Please, fee free to show them off!!! 
aktion033.gif

Kim R.

507618[/snapback]

Kim Rule said:
Star...He is TRUELY a beautiful boy...but Germany is a little far to talk to you about breeding a mare to him! 
rolleyes.gif
  The picture you have of him on your porch is one of the reasons that I really like this line.
Kim R.

507670[/snapback]

Thank you for the compliment Kim! I admit that when it comes to breeding a mare to him, Stand's new home may be a *little* too far away from you. Anyways, if you're interested in the Nighthawk line, I suggest that you go to the source which is Limestone Miniatures in KY.

saludando.gif
Conny

Here is my 05 colt, Oak Parks Hawks Resurrection.

scotthead.jpg

Give me a week or so and I just may have an announcement
biggrin.gif

Buckskin gal said:
Kim, Have you gone to Limestones site to see all the pictures? Also, I would suggest talking to Janet about Nighthawk, if you plan to use him, for she is very open about giving facts on her guy. I just had the opportunity to talk with her and she was very nice even though I didn't call at the best time. I got the feeling she is very caring and good with sharing information. Mary

507698[/snapback]

Janet is wonderful to deal with very honest and kind she has just become such a wonderful friend I cant say enough good things about her

Latest posts

Back