Chablis and Rosie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww he's gorgeous!

Rosie keeps giving me heart attacks! Everytime I check in she is walking round with her tail in the air!! I hope she has it for you tonight Carin if you have to be away from the place for work - do you have anyone to watch for you (not us but someone at home)?

Come on Rosie - be a good girl for your Momma!
default_yes.gif

I have a neighbor down the road I can call who raises quarter horses. I'm really hopeing she goes tonight. She's awfully quiet tonight compared to last night and her udder is HUGE!
default_smile.png

Her last 2 foals (including the full sibling to this foal) have been day foals. So I think she'll keep to that schedule. But, I really need her to foal NOW! LOL. She might wait and go longer, but by the size of her bag this evening she's going to hurt. I'll test her before I go to bed.

how did you go with the test? she is lying down at the moment... and if I recall correctly she lay down a similar time last night as well...
default_unsure.png
default_rolleyes.gif
goodness me Rosie!

i will add, lol Suzie my mare was a 3am girl, would foal 3am on the dot!! with her last two foals... with Finn, her 3 month old colt she had him at 8pm!!!!! LOL
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png
totally wasn't ready for that... luckily she had wax so I was watching her really close anyway and was there to help LOL

funny things!

what have Rosie's last two foals been? (filly/colt?)
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My mares two babies were very different...6am and 8 pm hmm so you never know she might fancy a change
default_biggrin.png
I will be here watching for a good few hours
default_yes.gif

Lots of pacing going on from Rosie lets hope thats a sign of things moving in the right direction
default_aktion033.gif

seems to have settled down again now
default_rolleyes.gif

Im back again
default_rolleyes.gif
...very addictive this foal watching..been sorting out a few things for my grandaughters 5th birthday party end of the month..crazy the detail they go into now for kids parties..it used to be a bowl of jelly and blamange at someones house a few party games
default_aktion033.gif
and home..geez not anymore so its seems..red carpet.. princess castle cake.. the entertainer and even the hall needs to be decorated to the theme with colour coordinated balloons
default_wacko.png
cant imagine what her 16th will be like
default_unsure.png

Morning Ladies! I'm at work today
default_wacko.png
. Haven't been able to get ahold of the neighbor so I'm holding my breath that Rosie holds hers! Everything the same this am, calcium is trying to increase. I'd really like her to become a night foaler!
default_biggrin.png

Morning Ladies! I'm at work today
default_wacko.png
. Haven't been able to get ahold of the neighbor so I'm holding my breath that Rosie holds hers! Everything the same this am, calcium is trying to increase. I'd really like her to become a night foaler!
default_biggrin.png
Suddenly Id like her to be too
default_unsure.png
..really hope shes waits until you get home
default_wacko.png

9.51am she really isnt dong much at all..just waiting
default_yes.gif

default_laugh.png
She can come do mine if she wants..i see a few crispy M & M"s lurking that Yolay has dropped on her travels
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back