Chablis and Rosie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
shes gorgeous
default_wub.png
..Im sure she will be glad when this baby is here now too
default_yes.gif
..not much of a fun time for them at this stage playing the waiting game
default_no.gif

default_biggrin.png
Shes hoovering again..she will be making cakes next
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
Lindi you have been
smokesmile.gif
funny stuff again
new_rofl.gif

Carin she is a lovely bright colour

Since I'm a 3rd shifter and off tonight, I thought I would watch also (you can't have to many eyes). But, I think something is wrong with the camera..I don't see any movement and NO horse stands THAT long in one position..lol...

yes the cam seems very slow today, if you close the window and refresh it gets a little better
yes.gif

Mines ok..she is doing alot of standing around but not still here shes shifting her weight alot and lifting her tail..i dont think anything exciting is going to happen quite yet but who knows maybe shes trying to fool us
default_impatient.jpg

3.15pm and she seems very interested in herslef having a wee
default_unsure.png
Twice Iv seen her trying to turn around to watch
default_new_shocked.gif
does she usually do that..havnt noticed before...shes not showing any signs of stress or being uncomfortable

3.15pm and she seems very interested in herslef having a wee
default_unsure.png
Twice Iv seen her trying to turn around to watch
default_new_shocked.gif
does she usually do that..havnt noticed before

FINALLY!!! Someone has noticed!
default_new_rofl.gif
YES, she always "watches" herself POO! Not pee. I don't know why she does this, but she's always done it AND all of her foals do it!
default_new_rofl.gif

Ah Ha! I knew she was waiting for something - someone has just popped her feed in her bowl! (was that you Carin?)

Yes, she did look round at her tail a little while ago when she raised it, but no poo or pee, so maybe something (someone?) else is 'irritating' her???
default_biggrin.png

I wish my internet wasn't running sooooooo slow! It means marestare won't work!
default_no.gif

I hope there's foal pics if she goes soon and I miss it
default_biggrin.png

She sure is a good eater.Yeah, maybe she was standing for a good while..lol ..If I still see her eating after an hour I'll know it's my computer
default_unsure.png

Yes, it was me! And she's been having very small frequent urination since I got home.

BUT the big news is her bag doubled in size today and is ginormous! I thought I saw it between her rear legs this afternoon. Calcium is at 1000! Pressure has been dropping all afternoon as well. Hopefully, it'll be tonight because tomorrow I'm in labs ALL DAY and then have a meeting afterwards.

Ooooo fingers crossed for tonight then.
default_yes.gif

How are Chablis and son getting on - dont forget we need pictures asap - or when you have time!

Just happened upon seeing you...checking milk...was hoping you'd give 2 thumbs up!! Sounds like it will be soon!! Sending prayers for a perfect healthy baby...maybe tonight!!
default_aktion033.gif

Udder sounds very promising but she still looks way to relaxed about this whole baby thing
default_rolleyes.gif
at least try look a little anxious Rosie plz
default_wink.png

3.20am cam time..Rosie acting very strange and lifting her back leg to try look at whats going on behind..is this early labour
default_new_shocked.gif

is anyone else watching ??..shes constantly in half and looking alot more anxious

her vulva is looking very swollen..shes gone down flat out but dont see her pushing yet
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
shes giving birth

409019_3028753363778_1411161477_33236114_2093242567_n.jpg

Well, we had a colt!
default_wacko.png
I don't know what I did to deserve 5 colts in less than a year, but I got them!
default_rolleyes.gif
I guess Happy is punishing me for not using him the year before. Oh well!

This boy is nicely marked but is the oddest color. He appears buckskin but genetically can't be unless there is a mis-identified color in the background (oh that never happens). Should be interesting what he dries out.

Latest posts

Back