Central Championship Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viki

Reaction score
I am just tickled to death! My 2 yr old filly had a great show! Top 5 (3rd) in 2 yr old 29-31 and Champion in Solid Color Mares! This was just her 2nd show! I'm so proud of her! Thanks for letting me brag a little.

P1010006.jpg

Indian Dreams New Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! She's lovely. I got to see her in color as she beat Scarlet!lol I have the little palomino mare the blond judge was discussing with me as the class was wrapping up.

BTW, I thought your open halter class was very tough so that third was a really big deal I think!

Very pretty filly, congratulations! Are you all smothering up there with the heat?

Jan

Congratulations!!
aktion033.gif
She's very pretty!

Oh yes, the heat is just awful! The area is under a severe heat alert through the weekend! Even hotter in the barn and arena! Outside was to be 105 today! I noticed yesterday, not ONE fan was directed at the arena! I hope they corrected that today. If not, exhibitors will be collapsing out there!

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Yes, her halter class was a tough one! I'm very pleased with how she did. Very proud of my little girl!

Congratulations! We got to see your pretty little mare in the color class, very nice.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back