Cavallini Farms First Filly of 2011!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavallini Farms

Reaction score
Our beautiful mare Angel delivered this darling furball of a filly today. No one told her she was being born in California, so she came prepared for snow!

Mom and filly are healthy and happy. Thanks for letting me share!

AngelsFilly2011.jpeg

angels2011Filly.jpeg

angel11filly.jpeg

congrats what a beautiful colorful little girl
default_wub.png

The dam is Windermeres Angel Fire, by the late Scott Creek Trademark. Sire is PWF Cowboys Silver Lining.

I bought this mare for her gorgeous movement and delicate conformation, only to discover she was in foal.

I'm very pleased with this wooly little filly!

Congratulations!!! She is a doll!!

I love her! She's lovely and is is her mama
default_wub.png
I'm in Southern CA, on the LA/Ventura county line, where are you? I'd love to see your horses someday
default_yes.gif

What a coincidence, I know a wonderful man over in Galt that allowed me to use his Buck Echo son for my first foals a few years ago, I've made several trips up there to his place and to Pam's place (PeeWee Farms). Next time I'm up there I'll let you know and you are welcome to come visit here anytime
default_yes.gif
Enjoy that gorgeous baby
default_wub.png

Thank you!

She looks buckskin, her sire is a buckskin (but not my buckskin stallion). Her dam's mother is a dun, but I don't see any dun factor in this filly. Her head is darker than her body, but she is just so furry!

I'm going to stick with buckskin, for now.

She has a little girl coming to get her after the holiday, maybe they will clip her and post better pics! I'm tempted to clip her myself but it's still chilly at night.

Congratulations, she's very pretty! She looks a lot like my buckskin filly born a few weeks ago. I had never had one born this shade, I'm used to the golden buckskins, but I like the unusual coloring. I'd like to see pics of your filly as she matures. Congrats again!

Latest posts

Back