Catching up on our foal introductions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
I introduced our first foal, back when she arrived on April 12, but then the babies arrived in short succession, and then we were off to Mane Event, then we were snowed in ... and just general springtime busy-ness! So to catch up....

roz10colt2.jpg

This sweet little silver colt was born April 17. Tibbs Night Rider x Circle J Rozalyn. It's looking like he's going to be Circle J Obadiah
default_laugh.png
named for an ancestor of ours my mom found in her geneology research. And it's our 'O' year! I'm kind of picturing him in a team with Hawk in a few years ... would be particularly appropriate since that ancestor was named 'Obadiah Hawkes'.
default_wink.png

feliz10colt3.jpg

Our scary delivery for the year, this colt was born April 20, with one leg back. Couldn't get it turned and delivered him that way, and both he and momma never looked back! He's a busy boy, this one! I'm thinking Circle J Orange Crush. Tibbs Night Rider x Circle J Felizity

rip10filly1.jpg

We watched Ripplez for AGES! We were actually getting worried about her - she'd bag up, then lose it again, over and over. This filly was finally born April 20 - just a few minutes after Felizity's foal was finally delivered! Tibbs Night Rider x Circle J Butterscotch Ripplez.

30169_396924641882_125179066882_4608674_5761627_n.jpg

Only 12 hours later, this little boy was born! 3 foals in 12 hours - crazy! This boy is very much like his sire, very proud of himself and so handsome! North Stars Valdez Y Basan x Circle J Jewell

icicle10filly1.jpg

To get us back even (for a minute) on our filly/colt ratio, this beautiful little girl was born May 9. She's a very pale bay with that big star, and so pretty. I love her. Maybe Circle J Opal? Tibbs Night Rider x Circle J Icicle

30169_396924546882_125179066882_4608668_7874114_n.jpg

And our latest colt, born Saturday! Need sunglasses for this one! North Stars Valdez Y Basan x Circle J Hello Dolly

Only 1 more to go, and Robin isn't due until July.

Suggestions for 'O' names are appreciated!!

You have some very beautiful babies there - congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Love them all, but that last colt sure is eye popping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on healthy foals thats what I like to hear. Very nice congrats!

Beautiful babies, I love the little pinto.

I've been thinking about this all day and can't get it out of my head. One of the Valdez babies should be named "Oil Spill" or something along those lines, given the current situation and since this spill has now broken the record set by the Exxon-Valdez spill.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back