Carts, Wagons, Etc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jag and Inti's Mom

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a cart/wagon from Sugar Rock? They have a large website with lots of photos and they all look good, but looks can be deceiving. I am interested in their covered easy entry cart. I kind of crashed mine accidentally on a fence. Oops. Fence was locked and it wasn't supposed to be (It is a long story). Let me know what your experiences were. Thanks in advance
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

We bought a cart with wooden wheels from Sugar Rock a couple years ago and we are very happy with it....well balanced and sharp looking. Bryon was very nice and really seemed to want to please us. I would love to get the top for my cart because I really need to be shaded and I do think they add to the look of the cart. I did make an umbrella for it for a certain parade. Here is a picture that you shows you, kinda, what it looks like. Mary

GrdaughterJessieatthereins.jpg

I have bought an easy entry cart from him when I bought a mare 3 years ago and I loved it. It was a great deal and very nice. Good luck.

Mee too, I love it but haven't been able to try it out yet. I got almost every option he had for it including the brass rein rail, spares box and bow top. My minis just turned 3 so they should be trained by spring (crossing fingers)

I also love that it has a nice large bench for my not so tiny butt.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back