Carrie Underwood Commercial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
Just wondered how many Idol fans watched American Idol tonight and say the vitadrink commercial with Carrie Underwood. She drinks the vitadrink and becomes a horse whisperer for this vicious......mini!!
default_laugh.png
It was actually pretty cute. Then a small herd of minis were running after her bus. Of course some won't like that the mini was portrayed as wild and vicious before she sang to him....but it was still cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the link to the original thread! I couldn't believe I missed it...then I saw it was June 18th and realized I was traveling home from Pinto World at the time!! Still love the commercial!!

I saw that and couldn't believe they were bringing it back. Laughed so hard when I saw it. Little "Starfire" aka Frankie is in foal to my fewspot and of course if its a girl we're going to call her Little Carrie! LOL What else could I call her?
default_biggrin.png

One of the guys at work mentioned it today & said how cute it was....but he couldn't remember what the advertisement was for. So, perhaps it wasn't so effective as an ad, but definitely cute as far as commerical go!

Cough Cough, All I could remember is that amazing performance Kelly Clarkson did haha y'all should go buy her album ITS AMAZING

but yes the comercial was a last year thing, cute comercial, I think the owners auctually visit the forum!

I will always love any advertisement with minis in it except the phone one!! I say the more advertisement the better. You will always have those people that see a mini for the 1st time, maybe on TV that once bitten you have to have one. There is nothing like wraping your arms a round a mini's neck that loves you.

Old or new ads can help sell that mini of yours that you would love see go to a great new home.

They need to do a rock and roll mni ad!

Did anyone ever see the show with the (BIG) black guy and his side kick (was a white guy) can't remember the exact name of the show. They bought a mini and kept it in the house, converted their Excursion into a horse hauler. The mini would poo during a trip or fart in the truck and they just treated him like one of the guys. They would laugh and say he was a real man, while they were cleaning up his mess. They took there mini to an AMHA show and showed it in liberty class. They actually got a placement. The people at the show were real nice and helped them groom up their mini right and they did a half decent job showing. They may not have been the best example of a home, it was just a couple guys doing the best they could but they LOVED that mini. They did get a professional trainer for manners, had him gelded and the horse comes in and hangs out in the house. They built him the cutest little barn and had him on the show regularly.

All good advertisment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will always love any advertisement with minis in it except the phone one!! I say the more advertisement the better. You will always have those people that see a mini for the 1st time, maybe on TV that once bitten you have to have one. There is nothing like wraping your arms a round a mini's neck that loves you.
Old or new ads can help sell that mini of yours that you would love see go to a great new home.

They need to do a rock and roll mni ad!

Did anyone ever see the show with the (BIG) black guy and his side kick (was a white guy) can't remember the exact name of the show. They bought a mini and kept it in the house, converted their Excursion into a horse hauler. The mini would poo during a trip or fart in the truck and they just treated him like one of the guys. They would laugh and say he was a real man, while they were cleaning up his mess. They took there mini to an AMHA show and showed it in liberty class. They actually got a placement. The people at the show were real nice and helped them groom up their mini right and they did a half decent job showing. They may not have been the best example of a home, it was just a couple guys doing the best they could but they LOVED that mini. They did get a professional trainer for manners, had him gelded and the horse comes in and hangs out in the house. They built him the cutest little barn and had him on the show regularly.

All good advertisment.
The show was called Rob and Big! They got ride of their mini:(

Well it doesn't always work out that people can keep their horses. Most of us place horses from time to time don't we? It was never a natural fit for them but they did take good care of the horse.

I discourage folks that act on a whim to by an animal but it happens all the time.

My point is that advertisement is good for exposing the miniature to folks that could be potential buyers. Also I lilke seeing the mini's on TV, don't you?

Try to think positive!!!

Latest posts

Back