Canada Day Celebrity Guest Appearance

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarnessArtist

Reaction score
What a beautiful sunny day for our small town parade! Lynden is a small town farming community of approximately 500 people (or so the population sign says....) and every Canada Day we go all out! In the beginning there were more people IN the parade than watching it, but over the years it has built up a bit of a reputation.

This year was probably one of the best parades in a long time , with a nice handful of equine entries, including our very own local celebrity ...Bob!

It was great to see you out there Bob, I hope you had a good time and will return again next year!

Tonto1.jpg

Tonto2.jpg

Tonto3.jpg

Tonto5.jpg

I LOVE your bumper sticker!

Tonto6.jpg

The whole family was in attendance!

LilMare1.jpg

LilBabe.jpg

default_saludando.gif

It looks like it was a lot of fun...thanks for sharing the pictures
default_aktion033.gif

Wow! Now I know why he didn't see all those posts yesterday!
default_smile.png

Bob they all look great. Cowboy is gorgeous in that third picture down. What a fun day for all of you! Nice work!

I love taking the little horses in parades.

Here in Australia, our next local parade will be themed 'multi-cultural. Hubby is Canadian so he bought back 2 Canadian flags from his recent trip.

I'll dress Willow in Canadian flag style rugs and Bailey will sport the Australian ones!
default_yes.gif

Looking at Bob's Canadian hat, I wish hubby bought back something like that too!
default_smile.png

The photos were great, thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back