Can we see your Palomino's --

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Lets see everyones palomino's
default_laugh.png

Here are the "Three Amigos" ...

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko

4-5.jpg

22-2.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Stetson

Stetson1.jpg

0000StesonHeadb.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte

Flyte1.jpg

Stetson & Flyte

TWINS.jpg

default_laugh.png

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
We have two palominos, and one who is a good pretender. Here they are
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold[/SIZE]

2004 37.25” AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding – Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color

BACARDI%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20136%20GELDINGS.jpg
Bacardi%20--%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20112%20GELDINGS.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Triple H Derby Day Miracle[/SIZE]

2000 31” AMHR Light Palomino Gelding – My First Every Show Horse

Shown as a stallion to multiple Grands / National Top Five Performance / Push Button Driving Horse

Derby%20--%20Silver%20Star%20Show%20--%20May%2010,%202004%20075.jpg
Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Harmony Hill’s Harvest Gold[/SIZE]

1999 34” palomino dun or silver bay dun brood mare – halter and driving championships

Hopefully in foal for 2008 to “DunIT”

GOLDIE%20--%20015%20MARES.jpg
Goldie%20Mares%20--%2007012006%20--%20034%20MARES%20MARES.jpg

whiteydrive.jpg
whitey.jpg

Here's my lil genius, Whitey, his first time driving a couple months ago, and then one of him this past summer. We call him Whitey for a reason!

Here are my Palomino's.....

Windy

PalWindy.jpg

TC

PalTC.jpg

Beau

PalBeau.jpg

Moonshine (not sure he really counts... he's a Palomino Pinto
default_wink.png
)

PalShine.jpg

This is our GOLDEN BOY. Hubby thinks there isn't anything better than "his" boy!

cropped.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Here is my Palomino Pinto stallion, looking like the wildman that he is!
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

hotdog.jpg

we have two palomino miniatures

First is our minimal palomino pinto(she has white on her right shoulder) mare who is in foal to a sorrel and white pinto stud for this summer.She has had most palomino,but the last two where bay pinto and sorrel pinto. So far she has had all fillies.We sure hope she has a filly for us(palomino or palomino pinto filly would be great
default_yes.gif
)

hollyDSC_91701.jpg
Holly

Cowboy our 2007 AMHA solid palomino colt who is sold,he is going to his new home next month.

DSC04269-2.jpg

This is my jumping horse, MLF Echos Danny Boy(Buck Echo grandson).... The pictures don't show his color too well, but he is definitely a palomino.....

dannyboy1.jpg

dannyboy.jpg

And, this is my jr. gelding, SRF Grand Prix......... Once again, this picture does not do his color justice, but he is also a palomino....

grandprix1.jpg

I've never posted a picture before so I hope it works! I saw this thread and had to share my little girl. This picture was taken this last summer, she is twenty years old now.

100_2876-403x297.jpg

Gorgeous horses!

eagles ring farm SOOOO can not wait to see the foal from that cross!!! I LOVE your mare!
default_wub.png

MBhorses I LOVE LOVE LOVE Holly!! If you ever get tired of looking at her send her my way!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Here is a foal that we had - for all of one day. He was out of a cremello Double Destiny son and a gray mare sired by a National Champion. We soooo wanted this foal - but it was not meant to be. He was a beautiful palomino.

BabyTraceissopretty.jpg

Here's a pic of my "big" palomino we had to let go in October at 28 years old. He was really a beautiful, rich golden color AND not to mention one of the best horses you could ask for - one of those "once in a lifetime" boys
default_wub.png

Sunny2.jpg

This is Last Chance Ima Golden Treasure Too, my palomino pinto filly. She is 2 years this year.

treasuremares.jpg
treasuremares2.jpg

Latest posts

Back