Can we see some before and after pictures of your rescues?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
The first is Lady, covered in lice, pregnant and very wormy. The second picture was taken this summer.

LadyJanuary04.jpg

ladysept12008.jpg

The second horse is Little Man the day we brought him home and the second picture was last month.

LittleMan2.jpg

lm208.jpg

This is Harry that I adopted from a rescue about a year and 1/2 ago. I am working on training him to drive and he is doing well. He has just started ground driving.

Before

WildHorsesBurros064-1.jpg

WildHorsesBurros059.jpg

After

82908008.jpg

82908011.jpg

And here is a link to the rescue that I got him from. He was rescued with Flicka and Pretty Girl, two full sized young horses that were near death from starvation. Flicka had to be loaded on the trailer on a piece of plywood. Harry wasn't near as skinny, but was on the road there had they not been rescued.

http://www.acheonline.org/

Here is Flicka's story. The mini "Midget Man" in her story is Harry.

http://acheonline.org/index.php?option=com...1&Itemid=31

And Pretty Girl

http://acheonline.org/index.php?option=com...58&catid=22

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
I just went to the rescue site you posted and read the story of the poor pit bull in the suitcase! That has GOT to be the worst I have ever heard
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby I am overwhelmed with tears. I can't even read anymore of the stories because I got too upset by that one. I thought I had heard and seen some bad ones before but that is by far the worst :arg! To think what that POOR little soul went through just makes me so sick
default_no.gif

Anyways, I am sorry I got off topic. Your horses look great and it is uplifting to know that there ARE happy endings out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you Brandi - My gosh - these types of stories just shake me to my core. The tears just flow for these poor souls that get stuck in these horrible situations. So very sad.

The other rescues posted here are looking just fabulous guys - keep up the good work and bless each and every one of you that help rescue.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

The rescue haven is a wonderful place from what I can see. I went to the website after reading these posts and tomorrow I am going to see about one of the minis they have available. I honestly didn't know about this place but since it is only 20 minutes away you can bet I will be going there alot to either help out or adopt.

The rescue haven is a wonderful place from what I can see. I went to the website after reading these posts and tomorrow I am going to see about one of the minis they have available. I honestly didn't know about this place but since it is only 20 minutes away you can bet I will be going there alot to either help out or adopt.
Forgive me, I was talking about a horse rescue I just found out about here in town called. SafeHaven for horses.

WOW! This difference of these 'before and after' horses is amazing! Thank you for sharing!!!

Shannon

Latest posts

Back