Can this be true?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on another thread found a link stating that it was just a rumor, which has sated my curiosity a bit. If someone comes across a 'yes' or 'no' from the Obama campaign before I do I'd love to see it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only debate in my mind was how invested I wanted to be in this election. Based on a lot of the comments here-the complete lack of facts as evidence
it is funny how if someone posts a youtube link of a canidate or an article where they may have said something, it's hogwash, its a lie....lets remember, that goes for both sides! We can post links on these threads all day and the opposing side is always going to say, well that's not true, or that's not how it happened, or that's not the whole story. I keep hearing how the McCain supporters are ill-informed and don't present facts, even when facts are posted. Well quite frankly, I suppose the McCain supporters can just turn around and say the Obama supporters are ill-informed...afterall, it is the same internet, it is the same you tube, it is the same Time magazine, or whatever the source.

Politics are like the bible....you can have two people sit and watch a presidential debate and come up with two totally different conclusions....just as you can have the same two people sit and read the bible and come up with two totally different interpretations..I use the bible because it is based solely on interpretation, many religions use the same bible, but interpret it totally different.....Does that mean that one is wrong, of course not, it just means we all see things differently, facts or no facts, and can choose, we are lucky we have that freedom.

people refusing to discuss or even understand how America's policies affect our neighbors
I don't see where anyone said our policies do not affect other countries....my number one policy is the state of the US right now, it just so happens what I feel is best for this country, I also feel is best for our neighbors...our neighbors can have all the opinions they want, most of which I do not agree with, certainly doesn't mean I don't understand how our policies affect them.

Latest posts

Back